Mercy #14: Winter Lost
Release Date June 18, 2024
November 3, 2023
Available for Pre-order now.
Mercy Thompson, car mechanic and shapeshifter, must stop a disaster of world-shattering proportions in this exhilarating entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
In the supernatural realms, there are creatures who belong to winter. I am not one of them. But like the coyote I can become at will, I am adaptable.
My name is Mercy Thompson Hauptman, and my mate, Adam, is the werewolf who leads the Columbia Basin Pack, the pack charged with keeping the people who live and work in the Tri-Cities of Washington State safe. It’s a hard job, and it doesn’t leave much room for side quests. Which is why when I needed to travel to Montana to help my brother, I intended to go by myself.
But I’m not alone anymore.
Together, Adam and I find ourselves trapped with strangers in a lodge in the heart of the wilderness, in the teeth of a storm of legendary power, only to discover my brother’s issues are a tiny part of a problem much bigger than we could have imagined. Arcane and ancient magics are at work that could, unless we are very careful, bring about the end of the world. . . .
Guest at RARE 2024 Edinburgh Scotland
October 21, 2023
We are so delighted to announce that Patty will be attending the RARE (Romance Authors and Readers) event in Edinburgh in September of next year! We've never been to Scotland, and are super excited to be able to visit and do some haunted tours! Hope to see many of you there!
--Ann the trusty assistant
Romance Author and Reader Events Facebook Page
A Few Details :
* the event is Sept 6th and 7th at the ICC aka the Edinburgh International conference centre
* You need to have an EVENTBRIGHT account to order tickets
* Info and Announcements are dropping very fast for this event we highly recommend you join the private attendees facebook page for the most up to date information RARE Attendees Private Page
* Early tickets will sell out in minutes
* Due to limited number of tickets and occupancy limits, one day only tickets will NOT be sold
* The Facebook page says that tickets will go live Sat, Nov 4th at noon UK time; but PLEASE if you are wanting to attend we recommend you join the private group and confirm that information; some of these details are very fluid and we don't want to see anyone miss out because of a wrong date or time when more updated information may be posted elsewhere!!
This is a very exciting event and the first for Patty and Ann. We're thrilled with Patty being included in such a fantastic line up of authors and to finally be able to visit some of the Scottish packs!! Good luck everyone on your ticket battle!