Author Topic: Ben, speculation & squee  (Read 63810 times)

mellinatre

• Tinker
Re: Ben, speculation & squee
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2016, 03:36:49 am »
I love that he is becoming more dominant and in a intelligent way...he haven't started to fight is way up but help and this tell us a lot about is character!

To me that means tha he is becoming what he would have been if he wasn't abused so badly when he was young...some attitude will stay forever with him becouse is his way to protect himself but now we see more and more about how he is not only a very decent person but also definetly lovable.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2016, 07:19:01 pm »
Some people loved him even before we got insights as to his character and before he began to learn this new way to behave. LOL

misspiggy4ever

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2016, 08:24:52 pm »
I like Ben. I think, like Aiden, he's a diamond in the rough. I'm glad he's starting to heal from his childhood abuse, as evidenced by his rise in pack status. Good for Ben. He's actually one of my favorite wolves. He is definitely coming into his own. At first I didn't trust him, because of how he saw women as targets. I think my view point changed in the book where Jesse gets kidnapped. There's a scene where (I can't remember who) but someone is about to be shot or hurt really bad and Ben jumps in front of that person. From then on I was in his corner. And I loved that he (along with Warren) saw right through Christy and never fell for her "poor me" routine. And who doesn't love all his cursing.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2016, 09:50:58 pm »
That was Adam; he took a bullet for Adam.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2016, 06:51:00 am »
Ben is an excellent example of a character who started out extremely negative - recall Mercy's reactions to him in the first few books - who turns out to have significant reasons for his behavior, and equally significant growth potential. Worth remembering with regard to other characters who exhibit negative traits.