Author Topic: Leah: the character we love to hate?  (Read 12565 times)

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: Leah: the character we love to hate?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 09:11:33 pm »
Point of relevance, MissP; BlueJay Woman wasn't Bran's first wife, that - as far as we know - was Samuel's mother, 1800 or so years earlier.  And we have no idea if he had other human wives between her & BlueJay Woman; personally, I expect there were several.  Someone perpetually 20-25 physically has a LOT of sexual drive.  I do NOT believe in 1800 years of celibate Bran.  The time he spent crazy berserk after they got rid if his witch mother, okay, but that was what, a hundred years?  Two?
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

mellinatre

• Tinker
Re: Leah: the character we love to hate?
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 03:53:22 am »
I actually find her so interesting that I would like more info about her past, she is so difficult to read that I can imagine any kind of childhood for her...from very abused to extremely pampered

The fact that I can't point out what could have been her past is what make me careful about her, I read always with interest everything she does and say...and even if I hate a lot of the things that she does I haven't been able yet to hate her 100% or think that she is only so bad that I want her gone forever

She have a lot of appeal for me and I think that she made things interesting so I like her to stay where she is for a long while

I am not sure that Patricia Briggs will ever disclose more info about her, but like I said I would like to know more because hate her seems too simple for a character that for me is one of the most misteriouse of the Mercyverse