Author Topic: I wish that Mercy....  (Read 6868 times)

mellinatre

• Tinker
I wish that Mercy....
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:01:15 am »
Hi there I would like to know what scenario would you kill to see Mercy and co. be part of

it does not have to be a plausable things more a wishful thinking

I will start

1) I wish that Mercy will become the baby mama of the 1st female wolf born werewolf, we already have Charles as the 1st born werewolf so I would like the difference in the sex this time around -----> also because this in my head would give Jesse a good, and no related to a boy or life/death situation, excuse to become a werewolf herself ----> I totally see Jesse go about "I have a little sister that need protection from those werewolves that treat girls badly so I become a wolf myself to protect her"

and YES also I can't wait to see Mercy pregnant L O L

2) I wish to have a larger LGBT rapresentation in Mercy Universe...no matter of what kind ----> Just because I would like to see how they are treated by different paranormal communities (we already know that werewolves point of view, but vampires and fea for example have yet to show us how it really work for them and in their subculture)

3) I wish to have a scene where Mercy have to accept a fight to establish her dominance -----> I will die to see all the pack watch her kick some ass live (in NB they watch her fight in that video so a live reminder of how much she is worth should be 100% better)

and finally

4) I wish that the female wolves of the pack, Honey if only one is allowed, to fight and win over some pompous male alpha or beta of other packs ----> so juicy to think about this underestimated women rule fair and square just because they are better

let me know what you wish for...it can also be only 1 little scene like about i don't know: Adam that try to fix a car but can't  LOL
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:05:34 am by mellinatre »

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
Re: I wish that Mercy....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 10:53:20 am »
Someday I'd like Mercy to meet another female mechanic who can be a friend.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 12:06:51 pm »
I wish that Mercy.... could have a religious person(Priest) light up over her & the werewolves, instead of all the "they're monsters, monsters, monsters" that the wolves are already beating themselves up over.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 01:40:52 pm »
All of those sound good to me. I think that if Mercy gets pregnant, though, you might have the first werecoywolf. Those two species interbreed quite a lot, to the point where they have decided from DNA analysis that some eastern wolf populations are basically hybrids.

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 02:32:38 am »
ehya Patti I am pretty sure that the previous priest of her church was pretty cool and Mercy liked him a lot (so he was not an heateful preacher)....the problems started when the guy was replaced by this bigoted and aweful new priest

or am I remembering wrong?

also a female priest would be cool, her church is non-denominational (not sure if this is the right word), so a woman instead of a man as priest could be plausable

pondhawk: I actually am not sure, after all this years that Mercy can give birth to a werewolfcoyote, she is not a werecoyote herself...her changes come from a different kind of powers than that of werewolves so not sure how the 2 things can work together

- ooooh another scene that I would like to see is Aiden 1st day of school  :D

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 08:54:55 am »
True enough about her powers being different. We're not sure she will have a baby at all. She already has a daughter in Jesse, and let's not forget the newest pack member. Families come in all sorts, and Mercy doesn't need to bear a child herself to be a mom.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 03:30:29 pm »
Can you imagine Aiden's first day of school?

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 01:45:51 am »
HOT  :D :D :D

How many time the Headmaster'll summon Mercy and Adam?

ooooooh another 2 scenes that I will die to see

- Mercy finally take part of the big Alpha's convention....to be able to meet finally all the packs with Mercy prospective

- to see the Basin pack come out so strong in their imposed solitude, that Bran's will need to actually take them in higher consideration for any further political move both in the packs politic and humans side games

Melanie

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 12:51:31 am »
Mercy was surprised that Adam didn’t believe in God, because in Aspen Creek most people, humans and werewolves, were Christians.
I would like Mercy to meet another Christian with which she can go together to church and share her belief.
Maybe one of Stefan’s new sheep, or one of the werewolves, or maybe Joel and Lucia Arocha.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 06:08:49 am »
Adam *believes* in God, he doesn't worship, he's angry with God for what He lets happen on earth; war, monsters, horrible humans. Being turned into a monster himself.

And (going back a while) yes, the original pastor of Mercy's church was not a hate monger, but the new one is, and most other people with religious convictions she meets are of a similar mind.  Even the mercenary who gave Adam that little bit of help out of the trap that killed Peter - whatever his religious beliefs - thought werewolves should be exterminated.

Back to the title of the thread (although I'm not killing for fiction!); I wish Mercy would get a supportive visit from the college friend who lives out of state, WITHOUT her *deliberately at least* bringing more drama to the pack.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 02:00:46 pm »
I wish Mercy would get a supportive visit from the college friend who lives out of state, WITHOUT her *deliberately at least* bringing more drama to the pack.

And where would the story be in that?

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 05:08:45 pm »
She said "deliberately"!

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 06:32:17 pm »
Also, who said that was the main plot?

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 06:32:37 pm »
True.