Author Topic: what did asil do to leah  (Read 4175 times)

annafan1

• Tool Wrangler
what did asil do to leah
« on: June 27, 2016, 01:13:38 pm »
I know I am probably looking into it the wrong way but in fair game when asil goes into brans house to talk to him about charles he says he scared leah when she tried to flirt with him the second time. He says his mate would be mad at him for it and I was just wondering what he actually did. Did he use his wolf to scare her or did he physically hurt her. I doubt he would physically hurt her because she is brans mate but it is just a question I would have to ask.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
Re: what did asil do to leah
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 02:10:23 am »
A man of Asil's age, raised when he was, would not consider physically hurting a woman for flirting, and far less would one of Bran's pack hurt the pack leader's mate.
A wolf of his age, with his noted temper, propensity for violence, and unbalanced state of mind would be able to terrify her with no more than a few words, gestures and facial expressions.
I'm not saying it happened that way; it's how I interpret the situation.
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 06:39:35 pm »
I figured he gave her the look he describes (I think in Roses in Winter). Something along the lines of violent and crazy.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 01:56:00 am »
With his reputation that would be sufficient. As I recall, on their first meeting, Mercy was shocked to learn he was real, and then a touch scared of his presence.
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia

annafan1

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 03:37:29 pm »
thanks guys I figured I was over thinking it