Author Topic: Thomas Hao and Margaret Flanagan  (Read 4277 times)

YuleRule

• Tinker
Thomas Hao and Margaret Flanagan
« on: March 22, 2016, 10:47:32 am »
I'd love to se more of these characters. Does anybody else get the feeling that they may be rising in importance as side characters? I think it would be really good for Mercy to have them as allies.
Please Check These Out!

midnight

• Tinker
Re: Thomas Hao and Margaret Flanagan
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:22:45 am »
I agree with you.  :D I think these two would be fantastic allies to have. I love Thomas, he seems like Stefan in a way. He may be a vampire but he is a decent guy.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:09 am »
Funny how they're connected through the nasty Marsilia, too, isn't it?

Margaret is really quite young; not just for a fae, but - stop and think - she's been imprisoned underground more than half her "maybe a hundred years", so that - like Aiden - she's got a different amount of maturity showing than experience, especially in the modern world.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

YuleRule

• Tinker
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 07:37:41 pm »
I totally agree that what we've seen of Thomas is that he is/was a good person and he hasn't forgotten that completely yet. I think he's shown as a better person in the Mercy books than he was at the beginning of Fairy Gifts. - But when Mercy realized he can walk in the sun she realized that he's really scary (and we know that he can sleep not be dead) So we know Stephan is a good guy - we were shown how he treats his sheep. Thomas cares for Margaret and he tries to be good - but we hvae no idea if he has sheep? if he treats them ok?
Please Check These Out!

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 07:26:34 am »
It might be possible for a vamp to live in a city the size of SF and exist totally on casual feedings. Sounds like a precarious existence, though.