Author Topic: Mercy and the Were-Walker Question  (Read 22975 times)

Moonbeam

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Mercy and the Were-Walker Question
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2012, 01:54:00 am »
What has me the most curious is if her offspring could be an actual Were-Walker in the way Charles is a Were-Medicine Man. If for instance, she were to have a Daughter, and the magic of the Were and the magic of the Walker merged, allowing her to say have the strength, stamina and Sister Coyote (I can't see Wolf out ruling Coyote in one of Coyote's offspring) of the Were, but the ability to change like a Walker. Does this also lay the ground work for her Grand Children following along with the same effect...
Still... it would be interesting if the mix caused a child between Adam and Mercy to be 100% walker, but their other form was a regular wolf instead of a regular coyote. :D As much as Mercy confuses werewolves, a wolf walker would get their goat even more. They would be like, "Wait a minute... a creature that changes between human and wolf, but she is NOT a werewolf? wtf?"

big city wolf

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2012, 10:52:15 am »
Maybe they would look like Eastern Coyote/Coywolfs.

http://www.easterncoyoteresearch.com/

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 08:36:56 am »
I don't think I've actually ever seen a picture of a Coywolf. Gorgeous. That would be fun if they looked similar but had the dog markings like the weres do.
Hurog Means Dragon.