Author Topic: [Mercy #10] Silence Fallen: Speculation  (Read 45222 times)

katy

• Mechanic
Re: [Mercy #10] Silence Fallen: Speculation
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2017, 09:59:48 am »
She's probably powerful enough... but I wonder if her greed for more power may overrule her more honorable side.  In this book, we saw that Adam is fond of her and admires her, and that she treats him well, but in previous books and stories indicating that he only trusts her so far. 

In one of the early books, it was mentioned that Adam doesn't want her to realize how old he actually is, because he worries that she would want him to turn her if she knew how long werewolves can live.  And in the story "In Red with Pearls," there is speculation about what she may have done with (to?) her grandson who was caught helping the bad guys in Moon Called, and speculation about what might have happened to her niece if Warren hadn't taken care of the problem.

Best case, as seems to be the surface plan at the end of this book, is that she returns home in a few months, very rich.  But I agree, there are many possible worse cases that could happen!

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2017, 10:26:55 am »
Yup, Katy, I worry she'll let her fear of dying take her into becoming a sheep with chance of turning into a vampire.
Although she'd be forever old, she'd have forever, barring vampire slayer.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2017, 10:48:06 am »
Imagine how much power the change from one form to another could give a witch.

Kyria

• writers
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Farthest Feather Creations
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2017, 05:25:55 pm »
Well... Mary.