Author Topic: rachel the goth  (Read 5197 times)

pcpoet

• Grease Monkey
rachel the goth
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:06:02 pm »
I would love to hear a short story on how Stephen ended up with Rachel in his menagerie.   I would love to see more done with the character.... i

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
Re: rachel the goth
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
She is an interesting character from what little we've seen of her. I would enjoy a short story with Stephan greatly. It would be interesting to see how his mind works.

pcpoet

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:19:27 am »
the thing that interests me is that she was a child of 10n or 11 when she ended up in his care.  I am sure that Paricha brigs has a interesting back story to how this happened......what I suspect is that he removed her from another  vampire menagerie because and being forced to keep her because she knew to much about vampires and if he tried to leave her on her own another vampire would of claimed her or to protect the sceed she would be killed.....I just don't see Stephen wanting to victimize a child by feeding on  one.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:21:07 am by pcpoet »

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 04:16:50 pm »
I would think it would be difficult to remove some one from another vampire's sheep. Hurt feelings all around.

pcpoet

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:35:44 am »
I  did not say yhat the other vampire thatb had Rachel was not destroyed by Stephen.

Itsy-Cat

• Tinker
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 07:48:30 am »
I got the impression, from that conversation Mercy had with Naomi and Rachel in Blood Bound, that Rachel ended up with Stefan because she came from some sort of bad home/parents type situation. Maybe Rachel ran away and tried living on the streets or something?

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 02:51:22 pm »
That was my impression too.

pcpoet

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 08:55:16 pm »
I AM SURE THAT WHAT EVER HOME SITUATION RACHEL CAME FROM WAS BAD. a child with no family to protect her would be an ideal victim for a vampire. I just don't se Stephen victimizing Rachel but I can see him discovering her in another vampires ownership and ending that vampire if he could find away of justifying doing it.

misspiggy4ever

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 08:42:59 pm »
I'd like a check in with her character. I hope she's doing better since Stefan was slowly pulling himself out of his depression. That's part of what makes Stefan, Stefan. The care he provides to the people that feed him.