Author Topic: Mercy's Garage Team: Relay for Life  (Read 5105 times)

Ann

• modGroup
  • Tool Wrangler
Mercy's Garage Team: Relay for Life
« on: April 03, 2015, 02:35:44 pm »
For those of you who join us in our hatred of cancer and want to give it a punch in the nose, we are having our first Relay For Life of Columbia River, WA team meeting next Thursday, April 9th, at Gordon Brothers Wine Bar (671 Levey Rd, Pasco, WA 99301) at 6:30! Sipping wine and talking about wiping out cancer - what's not to like in this? :D Two years ago we won the prize for the best decorated team camp site, and I want to do to it again this year! Be prepared to chat about the '80s, because that's what we have to work with. Caroline Carson has come out with a great idea that we can run with, but if someone else has a brainstorm, let's toss it into the mix! The Relay this year is May 29th and 30th. We have AMAZING team t-shirts for anyone who raises $100 or more for the American Cancer Society; I'll bring the samples with me to the meeting so you can ooh and aah over them! And remember - even if you can't physically be there walking on the track, you can still be a team member! The main purpose of this event is to raise money for the American Cancer Society; we have enough folks who can walk the track during the event and we got your backs if you just want to raise the money, and we'll mail you your t-shirt if you raise that $100! To register for our team (Mercy's Garage), go to this link: Team Mercy's Garage Page Hope to see a lot of your smiling faces next Thursday! smile emoticon As an incentive, Patty and Mike will be out there walking the track with us, so if you want some one on one time with your idol, this is a perfect opportunity, lol! --Ann
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:34:59 am by Elle »

Gerd D.

• Auto-Zauberer
  • "Bunnies! It might be bunnies!"
Re: Mercy's Garage Team: Relay for Life
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 01:11:38 am »
Page comes up with this message for me:
Oh, no!

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for can’t be found.
Go back to your previous page or see below for some helpful links that may lead you in the right direction.[/center]

Bad link?
“Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.”

Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 09:46:34 am »
Did the same for me, Gerd, but I put in the team name and got:

http://relay.acsevents.org/site/PageServer?pagename=relay_getinvolved_events
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:33:08 am »
It looks like it cut off the link. I just added the full one there to take you to the Mercy's Garage page.
Hurog Means Dragon.