Author Topic: Mercy and Adam  (Read 94657 times)

Triakel

• Tinker
Mercy and Adam
« on: January 20, 2008, 03:02:39 pm »
Too true Has! Their romantic charma really sucks.
And I agree with your agreeing,  :D can't see either Mercy or Adam as exhibitionists. And like I said, lots of parents do it, so you probably just need to invest in some good locks or something...
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government... you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Woodstock Stir Crazy

• Tinker
  • Neko turned Woodstock.
    • Facebook
Re: Mercy and Adam :)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:35:46 pm »
Or find a way to do it when the kid isn't around.... Like when Jesse's out with Gabriel.  ;) I honestly don't care for Christy. From Mercy's point of view she sounds like a horrible mother. Also that she's bitter towards Adam. Like those four miscarriages only hurt her and not Adam. And Adam let's her get away with it. And the whole massage thing, Jesse looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She thought Mercy was going to tell her off, something her mother probably did whenever she walked into a room when she didn't know she wasn't supposed to.
^.^ ~Neko~

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 03:39:30 pm »
yeah i just mean if they are interupted every time then it would get weird but if jesse is out with gabriel then they could be together, but i don't think much physically will happen in that way because of what mercy said in IK about adam being brought up when you don't have relations until you are married and her being a child born from premarital sex she wouldn't really either

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Woodstock Stir Crazy

• Tinker
  • Neko turned Woodstock.
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:51:13 pm »
True. And after IK I don't think Mercy would let him do anything.....
^.^ ~Neko~

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 04:05:03 pm »
It looks like the conversation was going abit off topic in the Adam's marriage thread so I thought I start a new thread here so people wont be spoiled and we can talk in detail about them here  ;D
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 04:07:29 pm »
yay. so i think that nothing sexually will happen at least nothing big and not for a while.  i like them together though, they fit since he respects her opinion and they have some good lines to each other ;)

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 04:15:21 pm »
yup, and i don't think he will force her to do anything either.  i don't know if they will get married though. after adam's divorce i don't know if he will ever want to again - especially with having to deal with werewolf business all the time and traveling.  and i doubt that mercy would want to have that sort of strong commitment, but eventually they may when werewolf politics tend to dies down like the fae's did.

courtesy of Has

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 04:17:28 pm »
I split some posts off of "Adam's Marriage" and moved them here.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:19:11 pm by charmed »
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 04:18:09 pm »
gotcha

courtesy of Has

Triakel

• Tinker
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:18:56 pm »
Cheery oh, captain!
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government... you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 04:20:48 pm »
now on to mercy and adam.  will she move in or stay in her trailer with sam as her 'pack' even though technically she now belongs to adam's pack and the columbia basin wolves

courtesy of Has

Triakel

• Tinker
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 04:28:32 pm »
Hm, well Kiersten, I kinda think whoever said they couldn't see Mercy just doing the Honey thing was soooo head on nail right. I mean, I do think they'll get married, eventually. I hope. But I read some old chats, and I got the idea Patty means they'll have some working-out to do, and also that Happily Ever After won't happen as long as there's books to be written, since HEA isn't very conductive to a good story line or a plot or much of anything except cuty cuty Baby Rabies (as Grey would call it).

And Mercy is so independent, and that independence is so much a part of her self-image, that I think it's gonna take some work for her even to fit anything resembling a family into her life. I think Samuel got away with insinuating himself into her life b/c she knew it was always going to be temporary (she either had to choose him or Adam).

So, all in all, I think there's lots of interesting work ahead of Mercy and Adam if they wanna have a little nuclear family thing going.

What do you think?

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 04:29:30 pm »
Thanks Charmed ;D

I agree that Adam wont push her- in fact he will be wary about it- there is alot of guilt and self hate that he is feeling as well and I bet he has to work through that out as well. It must have been hard to see what Mercy was going through and he couldn't do nothing about that.

I also think Mercy will put the first move in that direction- Adam is patient- Mercy has agreed to be his mate and its up to her when she feels that she is ready to go on the next step. Although I don't think they are going to wait to get married before they do so- perhaps its my smutty mind  :D but these guys cant stop touching each other and although they are both pretty traditional - they are weak unless they get interrupted again!

I think in the latest chat Patty mentioned that both Adam and Mercy expects to be married but its getting to that point is the question ;D
I think there is alot of issues which they have work out or more like butt heads but its going to be fun.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 04:37:10 pm »
i agree with you guys, its getting to marriage thats the hard part.  it  must have crushed adam to not be able to do anything for mercy when tim was attacking her.  i think they really do love each other and can't keep their hands off each other but as long as they aren't married i doubt they will go very far.

courtesy of Has

Ellyll

• Pack Member
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 04:47:04 pm »
Oh, I don't know, guys.  You don't go on the pill if you're not at least allowing for the possibility of sex. 
Dear Lord, be good to me.  The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small.

You let a wolf save your life, and you pay and you pay, and you pay...