Author Topic: Honey  (Read 5879 times)

mellinatre

• Tinker
Honey
« on: February 14, 2015, 08:21:23 am »
I love Honey so I think that she needs a topic all for herself  LOL

She is definitely my favorite female wolf in Adam's pack, because she is always sincere about her opinion and she have her reasons when she acts less friendly with Mercy and most of all she doesn't mind to be proved wrong..for me she could become Mercy rights hand 

I can't wait to see what there is in store for her mostly because of Gary's prediction.

To me all will come down to a permanent change in her place within the pack.. I hope to see her challenge Paul for his place as the 4th

pcpoet

• Grease Monkey
Re: Honey
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 10:01:47 am »
honey is the only werewolf female that I trust to have mercy's best interest at heart in what she does. this does not mean that she likes mercy it just means that she is fair in her treatment of mercy

Kristenann

• Mechanic
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 10:00:27 am »
I like Honey, unlike the others she hasn't walked all over Mercy no matter her true feelings, and she hasn't done anything to mess with Mercy's head or cause harm to Mercy or Adam and their relationship. I think Honey showed herself to be a good person and potential to be a good friend and ally to Mercy in Night Broken, she was still going through a rough time with Peter's death and was still there for her when Mercy asked, and she stuck up to Adam about Christy answering his phone when he sort of treated Mercy like it was her fault she didn't get ahold of him, by asking her why she just didn't leave a message with Christy (as if he'd get it).

Grandpappy Wycked

• Pack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 08:51:06 pm »
Honey was the first female to accept that Mercy's intentions with the pack was the safety of the pack. She may not see eye to eye with what Mercy does, but Honey will have Mercy's back anytime Mercy is taking care of the pack.
Sanity has Left The Building.
Please Contact Patti L. for further instructions.

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 03:45:13 am »
Now Honey is stable the 4th in the pack and no one is anymore shocked when Adam or Marcy talk about it...it's a great change in attitude for a pack and Honey is starting to enjoy her new place.

You go girl!!!

and what do you think: it was this the big change in Gary's prediction? I think it is but I would like more opinions

misspiggy4ever

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 08:03:33 pm »
Honey is pretty cool. I think it would be great to see her fight (and win) against a male wolf that may come to challenge Adam. Though I think there will probably be a lot of angry alphas and males wolves that don't think an unmated female should be in any rank except for the last position. It would do some good for them to try and "correct" Honey and then she wipes the floor with them. Honey being 4th in the pack helps all female werewolves. This is a step that was long overdue. I believe Warren stated the same thing.

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 04:36:44 am »
I am with you misspiggy...I can't wait to see a real challange that would put Honey in the position to take care of some beafy male wolf that think to be a badass  :-whistle

All in all I think that Adam's pack have strong wolves so I would not be so surprise if our Honey can take care of the 3rd or maybe possibly even the 2nd rancking wolf of another pack....they actually have a strict regimen of workouts as a pack and also because this pack have had a lot of very strong opponents during this years and that could have made them all better at figthing and those things could have put them all in a better shape then others werewolves in general

I like a lot that she seems to be dealing well with her new position, like she let herself be herself for once...like she have find a new balance that will help her to find a new happiness

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 06:29:26 am »
It would be hilarious if Honey got into it with one of the weak alphas - and won.  Especially one of the weak European pack leaders who were all Chastain would allow.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 12:27:00 pm »
 LOL LOL LOL

Patti that would made my year!

I was careful about the ranking because I didn't want to be too positive or assume too much but a win against an alpha would be the cherry on the cake

Carradee

• writers
  • Mechanic
    • Misti Wolanski's home page
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 01:18:45 pm »
It would be hilarious if Honey got into it with one of the weak alphas - and won.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a "weak" alpha, and I think it would actually be better if it weren't.

I can't remember which book said it, but if I recall correctly, Adam is among the topmost dominant alphas in the US—which means he could easily have multiple folks with alpha potential under him.

I don't see Honey as wanting a pack of her own, but she might well be dominant enough for it.

Itsy-Cat

• Tinker
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 06:05:57 am »
I think Honey probably is dominant enough to be an alpha in her own right, though I'd agree that she probably wouldn't want it. Also, the whole thing with female werewolves being treated as dominant as they are in their own right, rather than pushed to the bottom of the pack if they don't have a mate, is still too new an idea for most other werewolves to accept, so even if she did want to be an alpha (which I don't think she does; I think she's happy staying in Adam's pack, and she said herself that she doesn't enjoy change, and becoming an alpha would be a really big change,) I don't think, at this point in time, it's something that would be likely to happen, because like with Warren, too many wolves just wouldn't accept it.

But I do think she's dominant enough to be an alpha. Didn't Adam say something about Honey having taken Darryl down a time or two in training, and that Darryl was dominant enough to be an Alpha? And if Darryl is dominant enough to be alpha, so is Warren (who would technically outrank him if they went by real dominance levels), and probably so is Honey, who technically is only just below Darryl in the hierarchy, if you go by actual dominance level.