Author Topic: [Mercy #8] Night Broken **SPOILERS**  (Read 97238 times)

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
Re: [Mercy #8] Night Broken **SPOILERS**
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2015, 04:08:44 pm »
Patty does write lively characters. :D

chloe

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2015, 12:08:53 pm »
I just spent the last hour (yay, I'm off today!) reading everyone's posts on Night Broken, with all of your inferences about Mercy, Adam, Christy and the pack.  It's awesome how much a series and the characters in those books have become such a part of everyone's existence!  My circle of friends and family don't understand how I can be so immersed in a book that I talk about these characters as if they were real people! 

I agree, recently I spent an evening reading most of the "Female power in the packs" thread.  About every idea I ever wondered about was in there.  I really love the character development in Patty's books.  :)

midnight

• Tinker
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2015, 11:25:53 am »
I just spent the last hour (yay, I'm off today!) reading everyone's posts on Night Broken, with all of your inferences about Mercy, Adam, Christy and the pack.  It's awesome how much a series and the characters in those books have become such a part of everyone's existence!  My circle of friends and family don't understand how I can be so immersed in a book that I talk about these characters as if they were real people! 

I agree, recently I spent an evening reading most of the "Female power in the packs" thread.  About every idea I ever wondered about was in there.  I really love the character development in Patty's books.  :)

I'm exactly the same. I absolutely adore Mercy, she is my kind of woman through and through. (and of course not forgetting my adorable Warren and the fun Ben) I'm the only one in my family that reads these books and like you I talk about them and the story as if they were real.

chloe

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #243 on: October 20, 2015, 10:42:53 am »
I'm exactly the same. I absolutely adore Mercy, she is my kind of woman through and through. (and of course not forgetting my adorable Warren and the fun Ben) I'm the only one in my family that reads these books and like you I talk about them and the story as if they were real.

I live in Western washington (meaning west of the Cascade mtn range) and sometimes on the news I hear about events the Tri-Cities areas, or someone will mention that area.  Half the time I think "oh, that's where Mercy and the pack live".  And of course I can't hear about Montana without wondering where Aspen Creek is. 

Kyria

• writers
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Farthest Feather Creations
« Reply #244 on: October 20, 2015, 06:12:20 pm »
I have a coworker currently who originated in Pasco, and today she said something about them having farms around there, too...
I had to bite my tongue to not say, "Also, werewolves." 

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #245 on: October 20, 2015, 07:50:30 pm »
Wineries.  You can mention wineries.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.