Author Topic: [Mercy #1] Moon Called Discussion  (Read 52380 times)

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
Re: Moon Called Discussion
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2010, 05:05:23 pm »
Like Mercy Lick her face when you're a wolf! EWWWW!

When I'm good I am real good  >D , When I'm bad I'm even better :-whistle

ElefiNecol

• Global Moderator
  • Mechanic
  • Oh tea!
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2010, 08:39:50 pm »
I reread it this evening.  The character development.  :-LOVE

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2010, 09:36:27 pm »
Group hug for the re-readers!  And anyone else that wants to join in.  LOL

Hurog Means Dragon.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: [Mercy #1] Moon Called Discussion
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2014, 09:23:46 pm »
Some notes & random questions they generated in a recent re-read.

pg 41, Mercy mentions g-grand dad's uncle was gutted by a moose... Laz Long's grand dad's father? had something similar, is this deliberate homage?

Medea in the cat carrier; does Mercy own it, or Adam?  How did it come available for him to use it?

pg 10, Adam warning her she's there on his sufferance; really? If he moved the pack there to look after her for Bran?
pg 12, Margi president of PTA?  Nan still in high school then?  Ready to drink at wedding?
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Kristenann

• Mechanic
Re: [Mercy #1] Moon Called Discussion
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »
When I read that part I assumed Adam bought the cat carrier I just don't see Mercy letting him borrow it just to put Medea into knowing her doesn't like her to roam around his yard. Mercy said Medea smelled like Adam so she knew the cat spent some time being petted on his lap before he brought her home, maybe he didn't mind Medea on his property as much as he thought one of his wolves one night might get ahold of her. Adam was divorced from his ex for four years and declared Mercy his mate in front of the pack, what two years ago before Moon Called? I wonder if he ever planned to tell her about it, or if he ever planned on letting her know he had some feelings for her before the events in Moon Called took place? Or if it was the added nudge of saving Jesse's life and his twice that pushed him to that point? I thought it kind of odd how Samuel told Mercy one of Adam's jobs was to make sure she didn't go around telling people about the werewolves too. Mercy might of needed the protection of Adam declaring her his mate against the pack, but since everyone's scared of Bran and Mercy basically grew up with him I'd think that'd also be a big red flag to any of them wanting to hurt her.