Author Topic: Females in Adam's pack as of "River Marked"  (Read 3222 times)

Rattify

• Tool Wrangler
Females in Adam's pack as of "River Marked"
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:39:59 pm »
I switched to listening to Patty's audiobooks instead of reading the printed versions because once I pick the print book up, I can't put it down! At least with the audiobook, I can do things like walk the dogs, so my whole life doesn't grind to a halt while I greedily devour the latest offering.

That matters because, in River Marked, I heard something that confused me and now I can't go back and search through Silver Born to find the answer because I don't have it on paper.

Mercy says in River Marked that female werewolves are "few and far between" and that Adam's pack as only 2. Does that mean Mary Jo left? Because we know Honey and Auriele are still there because they've both been mentioned in River Marked (Honey helped get the RV and Auriele has been babysitting Jesse).

Thank you!

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: Females in Adam's pack as of "River Marked"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 01:01:02 pm »
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • Trying to stay Zen in the volcano...
Re: Females in Adam's pack as of "River Marked"
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 01:04:51 pm »
Hello and welcome! This has been noted before: it's an error. http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5585.30

I don't want to write the great American novel. I want to write the great American beach read. It pays better!