Author Topic: Just how strong is a werwolf  (Read 3903 times)

annafan1

• Tool Wrangler
Just how strong is a werwolf
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:08:53 pm »
I know they are alot stronger then humans and faster but how much. Say like chelsea since she is a new werewolf. I realize it's silly to ask it this way but it's the only way I can think of. Would she bench five hundred pounds and crazy stuff like that.

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
Re: Just how strong is a werwolf
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 09:09:42 pm »
I believe that Mercy said (in RM) that Adam could easily carry two adult women and a child if he could find a way to hold them all. So say at least 300 pounds.

annafan1

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 01:43:55 pm »
Adam could caryy them if he found a way but that is more about strength and endurance. The fact he could do that for a long distance is what makes that so bada**. Where as something like adam throwing a small engine is a better gauge for it. but adam is supposed to be one of the special ones. Chelsea is a better base line for it since she is new and not the fourth most dominant in the country.

mellinatre

• Tinker
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 08:28:46 am »
I think that they are stronger than that...not sure where but I remind that there was a time when Mercy talked about Mary Jo work and how it was difficult for her to not show how strong she really is....if I remember right in that same conversation she told also as a comparison that Mary Jo could easily pick up a car by herself.

But maybe I remember wrong and they weren't talking about Mary Jo or that were 2 different conversations but I am pretty sure about the fact that somewere it was told that weres are strong enough to pick up a car...not sure how much a car weight though  :D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:30:33 am by mellinatre »

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 12:01:09 pm »
Depends on the car, of course.  Something from 1900-1969 would weigh a LOT more than most things made since then, and one of the little things like a mini-Cooper or the new tiny ones in US is less than a Jeep or SUV or Humvee or station wagon, right?

The point about "yeah he picked up a (small) engine and threw it" vs. "He could carry two adult women and a child if he could find a way to hold them all" is important too; pickin' it up is one thing, SUSTAINING the carry is another matter.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.