Author Topic: River Marked audiobook?  (Read 12272 times)

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
Re: River Marked audiobook?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 02:13:22 pm »
I just came here to say that same thing yasmine!  You beat me to it... it's not just the first part either, there's a chunk missing out of the middle too!  Someone needs to get it all sorted out.  I had saved a credit at audible too, but decided the BoB price was worth going for it, now I guess we know why the audible release was delayed.  Guess they caught it and that's why it's so late... good thing really, though pretty aggravating.
Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

yasmine

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 02:14:47 pm »
Boy you aren't kidding!!! I love the voices that King gave to everyong and I was looking forward to listening to it!!!

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 05:35:41 am »
Yep heard the same thing on twitter - explains the delay :P

I hope you guys can get a Redownload or a refund. :S
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 07:01:25 am »
It's up on Audible now, and a good copy.  (yes that's right, I never heard from BoB and used my audible credit anyway)

Lorelei King did her usual great job on the voices and characters!  Just enough distinction, never overdone.  I have to say that Holter Graham who reads the A&O books does a better job of the typical (yeah, I know, IS there such a thing as typical?) NA tone and voice, and I love the way he does Charles' voice including the tempo and pace for him, but Lorelei King's voices are how I think of all the other characters!
Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

avalonia69

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 07:37:43 am »
It's on Audible now... no issues with the download but they didn't label it under Sci-Fi/Fantasy... they have it listed under Fiction... I called them on it to fix that... I never look in the Fiction section... I found by typing in author name. Wonderful book!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:41:16 am by avalonia69 »