Author Topic: Warren and Kyle  (Read 21409 times)

Varg

• Pack Member
  • the fluffy vortex got me! There is no escape...
Re: Warren and Kyle
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 03:19:28 am »
Good thought Elle! LOL I think Kyle would definitely enjoy that.

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."
-Leo Tolstoy

Jabulani

• Mechanic
  • Life is waaayyy too short to be grumpy...
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 03:25:57 am »
Okay, I am so enjoying the way this thread is going...

I'm not a fan of Kyle turning anytime in the near future. I could totally see a much older Kyle and young Warren. I think Kyle would enjoy the effect they made together.  LOL

You, Madame, have a very keen insight into the average gay man's psyche.

Hey, remember the stories are Mercy's point of view. We're not getting much info on any other character's sex lives. It's just very ...cute.

Zealith, that was truly just in jest - it's like Patti says in her reply. I am engaged, and I'm extremely traditional when it comes to relationships and family. My man is my only lover. But he calls me a slut, 'cause I tend to love to flirt with other guys - and gals, for that matter.

Bill would come up with something like: 'hey, pwetty lady...' followed by some suggestive yet hilarious remark. See, I do pay attention...

You are not, engaged guy, and we can all fantasize. :D

As you say, Mistress. What's that old saying? 'It's good to window-shop, but buying is another matter altogether.'
I'd rather enjoy life...besides, it costs nothing to smile!!!

Jabulani

• Mechanic
  • Life is waaayyy too short to be grumpy...
Warren & Kyle II
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 05:09:59 am »
Okay, now that I've finally gotten hold of ALL the Mercy & Alpha&Omega novels to date, I can make a single very important observation. Actually, it's a warning for Kyle...

Dahlink, you'd better let Warren turn you, because I've been bitten by a vampire & as such a puny little human like you will not stand any chance whatsoever once I decide to go after him...yummy, he's exactly what I like in a man!
I'd rather enjoy life...besides, it costs nothing to smile!!!

thoughtmemory

• Tool Wrangler
  • We cannot have one without the other
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 11:17:14 pm »
I hope that in the up-coming  books, there is a little more focus on Warren and Kyle's relationship and how Warren being a werewolf affects it. Not like an entire book (although I would love it if Patty would create a series for Warren  :D), but more than just them and Mercy hanging out together at the beginning of the book. Maybe Kyle actually sees Warren fight (inter-pack or otherwise, a vicious and extremely violent fight), and his reaction to it. Because it's one thing to hear about it, and quite another to see it.
Other sins only speak; murder shrieks out:
The element of water moistens the earth But blood flies upwards and bedews the heavens.
-- Cover her face; mine eyes dazzle,
She died young
Duchess of Malfi

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 10:00:18 am »
Oh, HEAVEN, THEY CAN GET MARRIED NOW!!!
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2015, 01:41:12 am »
Oh, HEAVEN, THEY CAN GET MARRIED NOW!!!

They can get a legally recognized marriage now.
I'm not sure either of these two are all that concerned about what the government accepts.
Although I have just now started picturing them walking down the aisle...Klyle in a magnificent pink tux and Warren in wolf form.
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2015, 06:03:54 am »
I'm not seeing Kyle in a tux, unless possibly worn over a very elegant ivory gown with clean lines. I see him more in a perfectly tailored suit. Warren as a wolf, I like. But as careful as the wolves are about their public image, and as much as the right has raised the spectre of bestiality in their arguments against marriage equality, I'm not sure they'd go there.

I agree that those two don't concern themselves overmuch with governmental approval on their own behalf.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:06:01 am by pondhawk »

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 08:36:46 am »
That's true, and it has been legal in Washington for a while, but it sure would be a poke in the eye for Kyle's parents, and it might make the "we're mates" thing stick better for other werewolves, too.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2015, 12:36:40 am »
Sorry, I wasn't trying to suggest they'd do that.
The picture just started forming inside my warped little mind, and it won't go away. There's no sound in there with it, yet, as I cannot imagine either of them accepting the tune 'Here Comes The Bride'.
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 09:09:27 am »
How about "You light up my Life"? :)

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2015, 11:55:14 am »
I once attended a wedding where they sang "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart, which was a little questionable for a wedding in my mind, though maybe less so for a werewolf.

Probably not "I Knew The Bride [When She Used To Rock And Roll]" either, huh? They could maybe just change the words a little.

Considering the developments this week, I was enchanted to find that today's Old Testament reading, which would have been chosen months if not years in advance, contained this verse from the Second Book of Samuel, first chapter, part of David's lament:

"I am distressed for you, my brother Jonathan;
You have been very pleasant to me.
Your love to me was more wonderful than the love of women."

Really, that should give fundamentalists pause, though sadly, it probably won't.