Author Topic: Mercy and Adam  (Read 95844 times)

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
Re: Mercy and Adam :)
« Reply #285 on: August 18, 2010, 04:16:53 pm »
I think he may be able to see things like a walker but not much more than that
Howl more, whine less

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2010, 11:51:20 am »
What like see ghosts or see through fae glamour? Without consuming a bit of her blood first like Samuel did in SB?

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2010, 04:22:49 pm »
I think that since they are bonded that maybe she can send some of her "walkerness" through the bond, kind of like the pack bonds sending strengh and emotion to the alpha. I think he would see goasts and maybe through glamor(Haven't made up my mind) :D
Howl more, whine less

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2010, 03:44:19 am »
I couldn't see it before whether Adam would get some of her power, but he can read her mind though the mate bond so it's not much of stretch to envisage that he'll see what she sees.

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2010, 11:18:30 am »
Well, thier bond is still growing, guess we'll have to wait and see. (Sigh)
Howl more, whine less

Rai79

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #290 on: August 28, 2010, 01:22:50 am »
I know that this touches on both series but it might be relevant to the mate bond here. In CW we see Asil's witch daughter took over his mate bond and gained a werewolf's longevity from it. I remember it also being mentioned that Bran's mother also had a bond with Bran and possibly Sam also gaining werewolf abilities (its not mentioned specifically if she got the immortality, just that she had gotten some ability through a bonding with a werewolf). I know that they were both witches but could Mercy also gain it from the bond?  ???
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 01:35:48 am by Rai79 »

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2010, 06:46:13 am »
Well you have to think that both of those witches were evil and not directly linked to the mate bond, while Mercy isn't evil and she is a direct link. I do think she could gain something though. In one of the A&O books it mentioned that a wolves blind mate gained the ability to see... that and the unknown factor of Mercy being a walker could do something odd to the bond.
Howl more, whine less