Author Topic: If Mercy and Adam had a kid how would Jesse feel?  (Read 20405 times)

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
Re: If Mercy and Adam had a kid how would Jesse feel?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »
Very true Kyria.  :)
Dangers bring fears, and fear more dangers bring.

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 12:41:34 pm »
With the way Jesse asked Mercy in FB, “When are you and Dad going to have a baby?”, I wondered if she was anxious about it happening. But at the same time she's so good with Gabriel's little sisters...

misspiggy4ever

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2016, 07:28:55 pm »
I think Jesse would be ok, with them having a baby. She loves Mercy. I personally took her baby question to Mercy as her wanting Mercy and her dad to give her a sibling. This is the first time in a few years that she's had a true family dynamic. I say that because I remember that when Christy and Adam were married, there was a lot of fighting. Then when they divorced Jesse had to contend with her mother's behavior (which couldn't be easy).  In later books she even made a comment that although she loves her mother, it was hard to be around her. It seems that since Adam married Mercy, Jesse has a more stable family foundation. So I believe she would want a little brother or sister. Just my two cents.

Jake

• Grease Monkey
  • Kaiju Rulez
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 12:21:48 am »
I think Jesse would love to have a little brother or sister! She seemed interested when she asked Mercy the question in Frost Burned!
Forget money, I have a vision!

pondhawk

• Big Bad Wolf
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 06:59:44 am »
I agree. My kids always wanted a younger sibling, preferably male (they are girls). They were adults before they gave up on the idea.