Author Topic: Leo/Boyd's Chicago Pack  (Read 22315 times)

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Re: Leo/Boyd's Chicago Pack
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 04:23:54 pm »
Bran asked Boyd to set up a call with Charles and their pack accountant and offered to arrange a loan if they needed it.

I have a hard time believing that Boyd could hold the pack. I think that they may even merge with the other Chicago pack.
Hurog Means Dragon.

Kkat07

• writers
  • Mechanic
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2010, 06:02:59 pm »
Comments in Moon Called and Cry Wolf imply two different things.  In Moon Called, I believe it said that the pack was going to be broken up, but in Cry Wolf there's that part about Bran telling Boyd to have his accountant talk to Charles about a loan.  If I had to pick one to be more accurate I'd pick Cry Wolf, just because it was written later.  I remember in Moon Called it said something about the second being out of town, but in Alpha and Omega he was there.  I only have a Kindle version of Moon Called, so I can't give page numbers. 
WAKE THE SANTAMIND. -Eric James Stone

Janilee

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2010, 06:06:09 pm »
Hmm... Interesting. Next time we can send questions to Patty for an interview, someone ought frame a really tight question.

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:10 am »
Comments in Moon Called and Cry Wolf imply two different things. In Moon Called, I believe it said that the pack was going to be broken up, but in Cry Wolf there's that part about Bran telling Boyd to have his accountant talk to Charles about a loan.

Depends what it means by broken up. It could be a reference to sending in the executioner, or could actually be meant literally. I still can’t see Boyd holding this pack, their all too broken, and most of them don’t know the rules. It might be more beneficial to split them all up into separate packs placed around the country.

I remember in Moon Called it said something about the second being out of town, but in Alpha and Omega he was there.

Mercy isn’t privy to all werewolf business. And some of her information would be outdated in MC.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 11:48:14 am »
Yes, one plan might have been made before Bran hit Chicago, and a second after he assessed it himself, and Mercy might only have heard the first.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.