Author Topic: Will there ever be hope for a Stefan/Mercy pairing?  (Read 6073 times)

twix

Will there ever be hope for a Stefan/Mercy pairing?
« on: October 15, 2009, 06:48:15 am »
I'm a Stefan/Mercy shipper. Is there hope for them at all? I know he and Mercy probably won't end up together. But will they have any lovey-dovey sweet moments together in the future that I can look forward to? Maybe a kiss? Okay I know you can't tell me if there really will be a kiss but is there hope for that such a thing at all?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:48:53 pm by Elle »

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
Re: Hope?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 04:29:02 pm »
Twix- I am going to link a post from Mike which sort of covers this, however it does contain the black bars of spoiler doom and highlights the shipper direction of the series. So if you really really want to know be wary ;)

Quote from: Mike Briggs
Authors are usually just in the business of telling a grand whopper, but sometimes their personal beliefs also play a role.  Patty and I have long since decided that love is precious, and delicate, and far more rare than it should be.  Anyone with a lick of sense knows that when you find it, you hold on with both hands.  Mercy and Adam still have a few issues -- many of which get worked out it Silver Borne.  However, her choice is made, and she's not going to play games or second guess her decision.  The remainder of the series will feature Mercy and Adam as an increasingly tight-knit couple. Contrary to popular belief, it's entirely possible to write a fine book without having the heroine torn between conflicting suitors, or constantly picking silly fights.  Besides, in Mercy's world there's plenty of trouble to keep both she and Adam hopping!

I hope this helps :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:49:25 pm by Elle »
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D