Author Topic: Werewolves the new trend?  (Read 13039 times)

Mister from Dresdenland

• Tinker
Re: Werewolves the new trend?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 03:16:52 pm »
So far we haven't seen any evidence that Adam has enemies. At least not living ones  ;D

XShipper

• Grease Monkey
  • roleplayn werewolf
    • X-Files Mania
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 03:33:24 pm »
Hm, there are many Twilight fans who are Jacob (wolf guy) & Bella shippers, so it seems that there is some kind of tendenz more and more people likes werwolves.

TheDoctor

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 05:16:47 pm »
I kind of think that werewolves tend to be more attractive to many audiences because of the whole pack aspect of it. Sure, vampires are great, but the loner thing can only be attractive for so long. Most people tend to flock to others, to look for people to be close to and have a part of their lives. Not everyone of course, but in my opinion that is one big attraction to the idea of being a werewolf. That and having a form that it's okay to sut set yourself loose and free of constraints.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 05:41:30 am »
Also I think werewolves are more alive and primal compared to vamps - also I really think Jacob's abs from New Moon LOL in contrast Vamps are cold and aloof. They are either very emo or creepy there isn't one that is currently portrayed to have different elements in tv or movies although in books its a different matter.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

gryphon340

• Mechanic
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 08:42:17 am »
Antia has Werewolves from the begining.
life is terminal

"We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the sermon of the mount" Omar N. Bradley, U.S Army General

TheDoctor

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 10:38:51 am »
also I really think Jacob's abs from New Moon LOL in contrast Vamps are cold and aloof.
Amen to that  :-LOVE

XShipper

• Grease Monkey
  • roleplayn werewolf
    • X-Files Mania
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 04:06:25 pm »
I just saw new moon tonight and I had really fun to see that wolf pack, their wolf forms and their eyes, wooah... the visual/special effects were really good and I'm really optimistic about the future of werewolfs in the big screen, yeah.