Author Topic: adam vs. sam vs. stefan  (Read 72794 times)

Kyria

• writers
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Farthest Feather Creations
Re: adam vs. sam vs. stefan
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2011, 08:55:41 am »
Even given the way Marsilia has treated Stefan, I don't see him staying behind if she were to go back to Milan.  He sees himself as responsible to her: her Soldier.  Even now.  And Milan would be dangerous for her.

Of course, I could be wrong.  I just don't see Stefan taking over the seethe with Marsilia still alive (undead?)... nor would he let her be killed. 

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2011, 12:55:17 pm »
"There is no let."  Any security/bodyguard professional will tell you that you cannot fend off determined assassins for ever.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Kyria

• writers
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Farthest Feather Creations
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2011, 07:48:40 pm »
No.  But what I meant was, he's going to do his best to foil any plans made that would result in her demise.  Because that's what he does.  Any would-be assassins are going to have to deal with Stefan at some point.  Either defending her, or out for revenge (or they would have to take him out first to prevent him from meddling)

He might come out as head of the Seethe, but only if all of his preferred choices are exhausted. 

It would be interesting, of course, to see how Seethe-Pack relations (and Stefan-Mercy relations!) would be changed by Stefan being in charge... But I think Marsilia has too much potential as a slightly-ambiguous antagonist for her to be killed off anytime soon.  I don't see Stefan filling that role.  As head of the Seethe, he might have to react more ambivalently towards Mercy, but in a pinch (unless she's going after Marsilia) I see him choosing to defend her every time. 

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2011, 10:38:49 am »
Ok, I started the series already knowing Adam ends up with Mercy because of some people I knew who read the book.....So, that didn't bother me much until Stephan. I liked Adam and Samuel and it really made me sad for Samuel but I have to say Stephan made me cry or close to crying way more than the other two.....

So, by the beginning of book 2 I had my favorite character sorted out, Stephan. He was soooo funny and I died lauphing when he had to sleep in her bedroom and Mercy couldn't sleep with a dead man in her closet who smelled like popcorn and something else so she left . By the end of book 2 I was mad because even though I liked Samuel ,I was armed for Mercy going for Adam. I thought that Steph just thought of her as a good freind .I  was mad bcause I love Stephan but I know Adam is probably best for Mercy and Adam ends up with her. This would be way easier without Stephan loving her because I am super bummed out that my heart wants her to end up with Stephan but my sence knows Adam is best for her. Okay, I am kinda rambling.  LOL

In any case, I may kick my wall when I read the other books with anger and sadness ( I read four so far.) but I won't hate the series and will probably re-read them a million times.
I never thought of Stephan as the head of the seethe and I am not sure if it will work but that might.
As for Sam I loved him but got mad at him when he kissed her so he remembers her while on a date with Adam. I do forgive him though and I think there relationship at the moment is brothr and sister now. I hope everything works out with him and he finds someyone soon.
I like Adam and think he is funny at times too so ,hey, I like them all. No surprise.

In books I usually love the ones like Adam but for some reason the tall pasty white was who I like. I usually like muscular and tan and you know, people like Adam. Though i don't think Steph is really that cute in the books cause he is dead but I see tall, mysterious, and funny.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:44:14 am by Eccentric_Rose »
Dangers bring fears, and fear more dangers bring.

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2011, 11:05:04 am »

Mind you, if any one of them walked up to me with a marriage license application and a ring, I'd run like hell!

Not quite sure I can agree.  LOL ;D :P >D

FizzaLicious

• writers
  • Mechanic
  • I stopped fighting my demons,now we agree ;)
« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2011, 07:59:49 pm »
hehe Me neither!

My favorite for Mercy is Adam because as much as she hates someone controlling her life, she kind of longs for it in way so his laid-back-but-I-am-still-going-to-control-you is the best for her!

My personal fave character is totally BEN!!! I love him! ahhh *sigh* :P
Murphy- Are you always such a wise-ass?
Dresden- Nope, sometimes I sleep! :) ~ Dresden Files

I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! ;D

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2011, 09:39:17 pm »
Compared to alot of other pack leaders, Adam seems like the best one for not so bad at controlling others lives to the T.

Fizz, Ben is  8) Awesome!

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2011, 09:40:46 pm »
<snip> alot of other pack leaders, <snip>

Now there's a visual for you!

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2011, 09:45:59 pm »
<snip> alot of other pack leaders, <snip>

Now there's a visual for you!
My grammer mistake?  ??? Sorry, I'm kinda slow at the moment. It is really late. Was that what you were meaning or were you talking about what I was saying?  :)

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2011, 09:54:03 pm »
I think I saw that one b4  :P Alot is pretty cute but I do not want to see A LOT of them all at once.  O)

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2011, 09:57:22 pm »
Nor alot of pack leaders, eh?

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2011, 10:01:56 pm »
Hey, they can get big and hairy like the alots but I really wouldn't mind having a few more of em' around. Though I guess all of them in one room would be amazing but I would only have one minute to stare at them b4 I would be torn to shreads.

Okay, we better get back on topic before this discussion gets too far astray.  :)

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2011, 04:21:16 am »
After all the alots, for some reason I tried to imagine what an astray would look like... yes, astray is a legitimate word used properly, but it still tweaked my imagination after all the pictures of the alots.  Sorry, not much sleep. ;)
Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2011, 07:47:42 am »
They you may be a noid, & if your Significant Other also slept poorly, you could be a pair o' noids...
I'm still thinking Stephan is NOT couple material. (Just to get back on subject.)