Author Topic: Nalini Singh - Psy/Changeling and Guild Hunter Series  (Read 208800 times)

e_booklover

• Mechanic
    • The Bookpushers
Re: Nalini Singh - Psy/Changeling and Guild Hunter Series
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2009, 03:31:49 pm »
Thanks to Has I way overspent my book budget for last month so I should really wait till the end of march but I am going to get it as soon as I can.  Glad to hear you loved it Lunasea.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2009, 03:34:03 pm »
I was in the bookstore today and wandered around to see if it was in...of course it wasn't in that bookstore but it was in one that was too far for me to get too. What a tease. I'll pick it up later when it hits the bookstores around me. Gah.
Hurog Means Dragon.

Lyranda

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2009, 06:43:12 pm »
I work at a Borders and Angels' Blood doesn't have a strict on sale date, which is why I was able to buy it immediately last Wednesday when we got it in.  Of course I had to cheat since I think all of our copies came in a cardboard dump display along with some of her Psy/Changeling books, and since that doesn't always get opened and displayed right away, I opened it up and grabbed a copy out myself.  The advantages of working at a bookstore!

I have read the Angel's Pawn ebook, I enjoyed it, but it's not really a romance, more of just a setup book with some slight romantic undertones.  You mainly get to see the interactions between vampires and one of the angels, and a little of how the Guild Hunters work.  I did enjoy the two main characters of the ebook, and hope they get their own novel in the future.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2009, 07:00:12 pm »
I found the book today. I gave it to a friend to read first since I'm working tomorrow. I'll probably get it back from her on Monday.
Hurog Means Dragon.

Tannun

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2009, 09:20:07 am »
I got my copy from Walmart couple days ago

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2009, 08:49:12 am »
Envious, envious of anybody who has theirs already.  I was going to say that I'd be hitting the stores tonight to see if I can track down a copy, but that'll all depend on how much snow is still on the ground and what the roads are like.

I want my book!!
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2009, 08:52:45 am »
Im still waiting for the Book Depository to send mine- I thought they would send it straightaway especially since they had it in stock since last week. Should have ordered from amazon- but I really want this book :D
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

e_booklover

• Mechanic
    • The Bookpushers
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:54 pm »
I haz it and had to work today... :( so it is at home waiting for me to get back and open it.

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:54 pm »
*scowls enviously and throws feather pillow at e_booklover*
*sticks out tongue for good measure*

*and what the hell...throws another pillow*

*stomps around petulantly*

*gnashes teeth*

Grrrr.  Me wants.  NOW.
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2009, 12:56:08 pm »
Not the only one!
I keep tracking the book depository- its been processing for 6 days now!
Amazon has completely sold out and is out of stock.
Oh well I haz Desire Unchained and the other books in my off the wagon book spluge :D

But let us know what you think once you finished E ! :D
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

e_booklover

• Mechanic
    • The Bookpushers
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2009, 01:05:58 pm »
*giggles and catches pillows*
I certainly will let you guys know.   ;)

ArtAngel

• writers
  • Pack Member
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2009, 01:21:28 pm »
*whimpers*

My book budget is definitely caput and you ladies are plowing though all these authors and talking about how awesome they are!
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger." -Tolkien
"F*** subtle" -Harry Dresden

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2009, 12:46:19 pm »
Woot!  Bought my book! 

Neener-neener!  Woot!  Woot!

Not that I can actually start READING it yet.  But still...  I have it.  It's in the car.  Even as we speak.  Shhhh!  What's that?  What's that I hear?  *cups hand behind ear and listens intently*  Oh, yeah...it's my copy of Angel's Blood...calling my name! 

Woot!

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2009, 12:53:03 pm »
Well The Book Depository has sent my copy as well - so I can join in the fun!!! :D

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2009, 08:47:20 pm »
Well, I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it. I'm no fan of the angel genre. I should have trusted in Nalini, it was fabulous. Well done!
Hurog Means Dragon.