Author Topic: Wolf Artwork  (Read 4715 times)

Linnea

• Grease Monkey
Wolf Artwork
« on: March 13, 2009, 02:23:56 pm »
I wasn't impressed with the way the wolves were drawn in the first preview.  :-\ Patty B. portrayed them as having distinctive coloring and markings, but the paintings make them all look like the same generic shadowy wolf.  Is it better in the rest of the comic or are you always stuck guessing who you're looking at?  I haven't gotten to read them yet, but I can't wait.

On a side note, I liked Stephan's face in the second preview.  He looked like an ok guy, then suddenly he looked very eerie.  It was a pretty good effect.  I wish he'd been wearing a green Scooby Doo t-shirt, though.  The red bandana kept making me think of Captain Jack Sparrow.  A bit shorter hair would have been good too.

~Linnea

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
Re: Wolf Artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:53:57 pm »
Remember, the first preview is taking place at night. The wolves would appear less distinguished in such light.

Linnea

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 12:48:49 am »
Oops, I didn't think about the time of day.  Are they shown with more differentiation later?

~Linnea

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 02:29:42 pm »
*wishes she'd brought back the comic with her*

Hmmm, only other times they show a werewolf in the first one (only one I have) it's bad angles or lighting...