Author Topic: [Mercy #2] Blood Bound Discussion  (Read 34039 times)

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
Re: Blood Bound Discussion
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 05:24:56 pm »
With Mercy seeing Daniels ghost and the fact that Littleton was a demon I have no doubts that he made Ben kill and eat Daniel.

When I'm good I am real good  >D , When I'm bad I'm even better :-whistle

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2010, 05:10:04 pm »
Hello, Blood Bound.  ;D

I'm just starting this book and it reinforces why I do not like Patty's vampires. They freak me out! Bad vamps!
Hurog Means Dragon.

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2010, 05:17:23 pm »
 LOL LOL LOL
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2010, 11:36:46 am »
Hello, Blood Bound.  ;D

I'm just starting this book and it reinforces why I do not like Patty's vampires. They freak me out! Bad vamps!

You've never read it before, Elle??
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2010, 11:43:40 am »
Of course she has, ;)  she's indulging herself in a re-read of the whole series in order over the holiday.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2010, 12:00:58 pm »
Of course she has, ;)  she's indulging herself in a re-read of the whole series in order over the holiday.

That makes more sense!
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Rob

• lovebird
  • Grease Monkey
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2010, 12:03:43 pm »
Of course she has....Elle probably knows more about the published Mercy books than Patty does..... :D
Proud member of the Maulers Union Local #182.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2010, 12:19:58 pm »
LOL

I am loving this reread - Elle is doing it for me but I may join the latter books. Although I really want to start in the beginning!
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2010, 02:11:49 pm »
Finished Moon Called last night and Started Blood Bound. Darn it Elle you read fast!

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2010, 04:36:57 pm »
lol...I'm taking my time!

CK! Join me back in the Moon Called discussion thread if you want to talk a bit about it. Love it!

Nifty, yes, I'm just indulging in a series re-read since I'll be traveling this holiday season. Kind of like a build up to River Marked for me.

Blood Bound, I'm right at the place where Stefan and Samuel were arguing over the injured coyote!Mercy. Just the beginning really. Already, I've flipped to later favorite scenes, I'm too weak to resist them!
Hurog Means Dragon.

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2010, 09:37:47 am »
Ok I just finished my re-read of Blood Bound.

I really love the way, Patty has  the relationships growing in this book. Mercy with Samuel, Adam and Stefan as well as Ben.  Oh and Warren with Kyle  :-LOVE

The way Samuel connived his way to being Mercy's room-mate was explained more and had me chuckling.

Mercy getting to the garage and Zee calling both Sam and Adam and her response when Adam wanted to know what took her so long  LOL

Honey at Mercy's garage  LOL  spiked heels and white clothes LOL

Mercy's inner fear of falling in love with Adam, the garage/dojo scene  :-LOVE.

Tony asking for her help as a representative of the PD and later giving Sam an alibi for the hospital.

The scene in Adam's bedroom when he thought she was mad at him. ;D

Darryl's dismay that he isn't as dominant as Warren and Mercy was higher ranked than him.  :o ;D

The way both Adam and Sam flank Mercy for protection. Bran chiding her for not waiting for him.

Adam and Mercy's 4th date, and Sam still trying to hold on to her. *sigh*

I love the way Patty has made everyone so intriguing, not one character is an open book.

I want books about all of them.  :-LOVE 

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 05:26:47 pm »
CK! I finished BB a few days ago but still away from my computer so doing this on my phone, forgive any mistakes.

I adored all those things you posted. Most especially the dojo scene and the scene at Warren's when Mercy and Warren's dominance is established.  :-LOVE

This book really showed for me what it was to be a vampire in Mercy's Universe and again, they freaked me out. I hated Littleton hanging outside Mercy's window and
Watching her sleep. Highly disturbing!!

I really enjoyed Mercy thinking that Bran wouldn't start a war with the vampires over her when we all totally know he would!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:28:32 pm by Elle »
Hurog Means Dragon.