Author Topic: [A&O #0.5] On The Prowl | Alpha & Omega Discussion  (Read 111631 times)

jenglows

Re: Alpha and Omega Novella Discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 07:56:07 pm »
grumble, grumble, grumble...  can't find it here... there is one more Walmart i haven't checked ... hmmmm... maybe a mission for tomorrow  :)

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 04:25:26 am »
If it's out at your B&N post so I can run out and check mine. Please!

It's still not at mine, either, Spryte.  Bummer!
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 08:57:27 am »
Ahhh! I'm about to go absolutely nutso :o... I'm out of books, and all the ones I want to reread are out on loan.  :'(
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public... for the most part...

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 12:13:46 pm »
Just poking my head in here real quick. Trying to avoid the spoilers if there are any...I still haven't found it yet.  :-\  The search goes on!
Hurog Means Dragon.

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 09:19:47 pm »
I've been looking at Borders, B&N, and Wallyworld almost every other day (there's always a reason to be there).  Maybe Patty is becoming a hard-sell-date author.  Yay for her, boo-hoo for us! ;)

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 04:48:40 am »
My local B&N had it out last night.  I had to hunt it down, though.  They had a corrugated display -- those cardboard thingies -- and had stuck it in fantasy behind a column, but they didn't have any books on the shelves.  I grabbed one and stuck it on the shelf with Patty's other books.  ;D

I really liked it but it left me wanting more.  Which isn't a bad thing...just means I want the next Charles and Anna story NOW!!  Ha!  (Poor Patty...she's already writing her fingers to the bone while being wife and mother and horse-owner and all the rest.  And all us fans are like, "Write faster!"  It's just 'cause we love your stuff, Patty.)
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

thehuntress

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 11:31:39 pm »
For the Brisvegas folks (Brisbane Australia) I picked a copy up at Pulp Fiction.  Already in love.  Just stopped on to skite.

SF

• Tool Wrangler
  • Lurking in the shadows
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 09:18:01 am »
It is in the B&N up in Bowling Green KY

Can't wait for the next charles & anna book
"Don't laugh at live dragons" - Bilbo Baggins

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 10:40:10 am »
That is IT! I am going to B&N tomorrow! (I can't do it today, a friend of mine is in an opera, and I have to go.... so no time to get book today :()
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public... for the most part...

thehuntress

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 12:59:55 pm »
Thoroughly enjoyed Alpha and Omega.  Would love to read another book

SweetSensation

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 01:37:08 pm »
   :(   Its not at Wal-mart or Waldens sooo I'll have to wait till tuesday.  :'(   Well at least that way I can pick up Eclipse at the same time.  Oh well I tried.....
Mom always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be when I grew up, \\\'within reason.\\\' When I asked her what she meant by \\\'within reason,\\\' she said, \\\'You ask a lot of questions for a garbage man.\\\' <br />` Jack Handey `

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 01:43:35 pm »
*sigh* :'(

Fairyfreak

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2007, 03:51:45 am »
Got it Friday at B&N.  Woo-HOO!  Fantastic.  The only problem is that we have to wait until August for the first book!   :D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2007, 04:04:12 am »
I'm still waiting for mine- Amazon UK has it on order but it states its gonna take 1-3 weeks :'(
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2007, 04:49:32 am »
Spryte's internal hamster (the one that powers brain functions like memory, tact, and in this case patience) has collapsed on it's little wheel.... I have to go get Alpha and Omega.... but people keep calling me and asking me to do stuff that I can't say no to....