Author Topic: Down These Strange Streets | In Red With Pearls Discussion  (Read 38257 times)

Kyria

• writers
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Farthest Feather Creations
Re: In Red With Pearls Discussion
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2012, 03:07:59 pm »
Doesn't Warren mostly live at Kyle's now, anyway?

LOL a clue-bat.  I spend a lot of time chasing things that I think are clue-bats, only to find that they aren't after all.

WolfGirl30

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2012, 03:25:56 pm »
yep Warren mostly lives with Kyle. At the end of In Red With Pearls...Warren said that he might get rid of it.

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2012, 04:03:25 pm »
Doesn't Warren mostly live at Kyle's now, anyway?

LOL a clue-bat.  I spend a lot of time chasing things that I think are clue-bats, only to find that they aren't after all.

Oh I agree, I think the 'for rent' sign was just a device to let us know that there weren't any civilians around to worry about so we needn't wonder or worry.  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

WolfGirl30

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2012, 08:28:53 pm »
the "it" i was talking about was of course Warrens apartment.

pjschnyder

• Grease Monkey
    • PJ Schnyder
Re: Down These Strange Streets | In Red With Pearls Discussion
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2012, 06:47:06 pm »
Popping in a little late to the party.

Personally, I loved this focus on Warren and Kyle. I'd also be interested to see how life changes if Warren does "officially" move in. It's one thing for a person to spend most nights there and it's another when the living together is an all the time thing, especially when it comes to more exposure to the pack.

Also, I liked the way Warren figured out the zombie was a zombie. I'd never thought about it before, but it made good sense.
So with every light, there is a dark and every happiness, there is a sadness. It is the contrast that makes every moment something experienced so vividly and so deeply.

http://pjschnyder.com

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Re: Down These Strange Streets | In Red With Pearls Discussion
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »
I read this again last night. I just love Warren's voice. I love how he looks at situations and his relationship with Kyle and how he and his wolf are ready to make that commitment to be mates.

Parts of the story are pretty grim but it's so funny in some places it's just such a fabulous glimpse into one of my favorite characters.
Hurog Means Dragon.