Author Topic: May we have a Story about....  (Read 19426 times)

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
Re: May we have a Story about....
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 09:33:23 pm »
What I'd really like to see is something in Honey's view
Howl more, whine less

gingkogirl

• Tinker
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 06:12:14 pm »
Well honestly, I would read a short story about any of these characters.
But, I picked Sam and Ariana (because I want to see how she has changed him) and Asil and Sage (because I just finished rereading A&O and I decided I like Sage and want to know her story).
I'm voting for the anthology of stories for the secondary characters!

HavParker

• Tinker
    • The Critical Artist
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 06:28:20 pm »

That idea is so beautiful I think might... I think I might... oh, crap! I'm crying :-'!
•Hav•

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 03:01:04 am »
 :D characters unite!
Howl more, whine less

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 03:55:34 am »
I’d like to hear some of the viewpoints of the mundane residents of Aspen Creek and what it’s like to live there.   Do they resent the weres?  There’s very few weres after all and so many of the people who try to turn were die.   Doctor Wallace’s granddaughter definitely resented Bran, did she ever recover?  Don’t necessarily want to hear from her viewpoint though, but another who witnessed the whole drama perhaps.

I think I’d like to see Anna untangling the resentments that Leah has created over the years to suite her nature.  One of the things I think about is where Mercy realized why and when most of the women (both human and wolf) in Aspen Creek really started to resent her when they figured out that she could both change and bear children… (probably at least.)  That was when Bran was explaining about Samuel’s desire to make her his mate.

Maybe in the process of meeting the Aspen Creek folks we could possibly see Anna diffuse that as well as some other tangles and resentments that Leah has created… but she’d have to be careful not to undermine Leah’s position too badly either.  I think that there could be some real trouble brewed if Leah gets slammed too badly, no matter how much she deserves it!

Other than that I guess Sam and Ariana, but most of the other characters could get the blanks filled in while remaining the supporting characters that they are.  I think Kara will want to live in a more citified area than the wilds of Montana so she'll probably join Adam's pack.  She'd have Jessie around and the support of Mercy, have a good role model in Auriele who as a teacher would have good insight in a teenager's life and the pack having more females than most in it is used to treating them with more respect etc etc.

I think Ben's past was opened up enough in Iron Kissed.  Much more would border on voyeurism.  He deserves to leave his past in the past now that he's bared it enough to help Mercy and Adam.  That had to feel good after all was said and done, now let the man get on with his life...  though his snark is a good thing and less dark than it once was.

Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

HavParker

• Tinker
    • The Critical Artist
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2011, 10:20:18 am »
A story about Kara would be cool, truth is we haven't even met her yet so the prospect of that alone is exciting.

As far as a story about Ben... I dunno... I'm not interested in a story about his past, but if there ever was something interesting going on in his personal life we would really know about it unless Patti wrote about him specifically.

Its not like he and Mercy sit down and chat. :S
•Hav•

Temari

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:23 am »
Brilliant idea!  :D

DidiR

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 05:58:16 pm »
So many choices. I chose Bran and Leah and Sam and Arianna. But Bens would be awesom, and back stories on Bran, Sam and Charlie and soooooo much more. I want everything! :D

little gray wolf

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 02:35:15 am »
noticed that's your first post, welcome. And there are a lot of good choices
Howl more, whine less

maydayp

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 08:17:13 pm »

That idea is so beautiful I think might... I think I might... oh, crap! I'm crying :-'!
second these reasons, and the anthology.

but why the limit of two, I didn't want to not chose anyone ;)

Janilee

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 01:03:29 am »
Choosing is a hard thing. LOL

Kkat07

• writers
  • Mechanic
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 02:49:58 pm »
Coyote, Thunderbird, and the others going to Disneyland.   ;D
WAKE THE SANTAMIND. -Eric James Stone

retro

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 07:18:59 am »
how about yo-yo girl

as for ben, with the offer of imegration from bran his old pack could move stateside. would be interesting to see how he would react

Gypsy Wind

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2012, 01:48:40 pm »
as for ben, with the offer of imegration from bran his old pack could move stateside. would be interesting to see how he would react

My guess is that he would not be overjoyed by the prospect. When he was talking about Warren acutally caring about the pack and that being uncommon in the top 3(or words to that effect), it would seem he had issues with his previous pack.  Also when he was talking about him being a jerk when he first moved and and Washington being a bit of a let down from London, he only mentioned missing the city and not those from it.

Ben and Asil/Sage were my pics :-LOVE
~Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing~