Author Topic: Jesse Hauptman & Samuel  (Read 37041 times)

darklightsun

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Jesse Hauptman (SPOILER)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 10:24:34 pm »
Now as for the Kara Beckwith thing Unless I missed something, she's still 13 or 14 guys. It's just as creepy for her to become Samuel's mate as Mercy or Jesse at 16. Also because she's a werewolf, there could be no babies.

Honestly, I hope it's someone else, and they are an adult.

As I pointed out when I made the suggestion about Kara, just because the first 4 books (5 if you include Cry Wolf) took place in about a years time, does not ruel out that that there could be a significant time gap between BC and the next Mercy novel.  If Tri-Cities was (relatively) quiet for 10 years prior to 'Moon Called' it is reasonable to think that Mercy and her friends are due for a breather.

If Kara Beckworth (who we have herd of, not met) where to be introduced as Samuel's mate it could defiantly be done when she is of legal age.  Also, as Charles mother passed on Native American magic on to him, he has abilities that no other werewolf has.  We do not know the full truth of Kara's heritage.  She may have some inherited magic that allows her to have children as Bran's wife was able to after she became a werewolf.  I'm thinking some Incian magic could be interesting....

PurpleMoon

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 06:47:00 am »
Was Charlie's mom a werewolf?? I don't remember that, I though she was human and she was only able to put up with the change because her father was a skinwalker and taught her some magic that she used to keep the baby but it wasn't enough to get her through birth...I'll read that part again! lol

''Amazing who you can meet in an Elevator..''
Big Al - White Witch, Black Curse

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 09:00:44 am »
Great, tragic love story.  Bran found her dying, injured by an elk or a moose, I seem to recall, and was so struck by her beauty that he Changed her to save her life.  They became mates, and when she discovered she was pregnant, her medicine man father helped her put off the change until she'd carried Charles to term, but the strain on her was too great, and she died immediately after giving birth to him.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Ellyll

• Pack Member
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 10:56:35 am »
I just noticed two things: 

This has gone a long way away from Jesse Hauptman. 

At least one of the mods in this area wields a shiny new axe, courtesy of Mazoku and the ninja cats... >:D

I'm just saying.  ;)
Dear Lord, be good to me.  The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small.

You let a wolf save your life, and you pay and you pay, and you pay...

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 01:07:07 pm »
Did someone mention my axe? Are we off-topic?

**looks up**

So we are. **brandishes shiny new axe**
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

alan

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 01:23:25 pm »
Grin* LOVES AXES!!  Good for finishing arguements. ;D

IvyBRT

• Tinker
    • Book Reader Times
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 05:51:00 pm »
I need to have a talk with Sam! No way him and Jesse... Nuh uh.... Nope...No!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol) :o :o

cavaliergirl

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 06:10:13 pm »
I wonder if Jesse will become a werewolf.  I wonder what Adam and Mercy's reaction would be if she asked to become a werewolf.  Such a risky proposition...

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 01:54:15 am »
cavaliergirl, there's been a bit of speculation on that subject. Check out the thread and add yours!

Jesse the Werewolf Thread
Hurog Means Dragon.

alan

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 12:55:49 pm »
She’s a human chameleon, she’s got some insecurities she’s hiding from, but becoming a werewolf is way to permanent. But why do you think she’s hiding?

Look what she grew up with?  Her mum is a nut and her dad has crazy wolves rolling in all the time.  Sure she's gonna have a few issues.  As to what she's hiding maybe its something to do with what happened to her in Moon Called.  She was alone with the bad wolves for a long while maybe then maybe before the story started when she was younger.  Who knows but her future will certainly be interesting for sure.

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 09:40:40 am »
True, but she was disguising herself well before she was kidnapped. Must be something to do with her mother.

white_unicorn

• Mechanic
  • The stories are written at Wattpad - Wolf_Lady :)
    • Wattpad - Stories
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 11:59:05 pm »
I remember a part when her mom wanted to take her back and she was telling Mercy how she made it to stay with Adam... something about "I reminded her of the time that her boyfriend wanted to share my bed when i was 12" not exactly the words but that was the meaning... it could be that kind of trauma she hides... I remeber thinking that she couldn't be so 'flippant' on such a thing. she seemed not bothered when telling Mercy... but I think it has somethning to do with it....

alan

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 11:52:33 am »
Oh yeah i totally forgot about that whole scene.  It'll be interesting to see what Mrs. Briggs does with Jesse and her past.

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 09:33:24 am »
Oh yeah i totally forgot about that whole scene.  It'll be interesting to see what Mrs. Briggs does with Jesse and her past.

Especially if Christy turns up in the future, I'd like to learn more about her, find out if she has any redeeming qualities.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 09:47:55 am »
Dang!  Suddenly I have a headful of speculations & questions about Christy!  This is the wrong thread for them, though.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.