Author Topic: Patricia Briggs Audio Books  (Read 31262 times)

Vic

• Tinker
Re: Patricia Briggs Audio Books
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 12:45:57 pm »
I couldn't find any information on audiobook for Fair Game.  Is that scheduled to be published and released at the same time as hard back?   :-LOVE  I pre-ordered e-book but would rather have the audio if I knew it was coming out at the same time.

Thanks for any info!

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 12:39:23 pm »
Hi Vic, someone just posted on Twitter that Fair Game was available for download on Audible.
Hurog Means Dragon.

catchmeifyoucan

• Tinker
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 10:02:48 am »
Has Alpha and Omega (the novella) been made an audio book yet?  I haven't found it online but I might not be looking at the right place.

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 04:59:45 am »
The novella is available on Audible, not sure about other sources. 

Frost burned doesn't show up on the "coming soon" list there yet, which disturbs me, but I've found that list not always complete, though I'd really like to hear something from one of the PTB  (Powers That Be) about that just to reassure me (us).
Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye - and deny it

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 08:33:40 am »
I dmed Lorelie King on twitter - and she said she's done the book so it should be out soon but she had no date for release yet.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2013, 07:59:36 am »
OK, I'm officially getting worried now.  Audible still shows Frost Burned as "unavailable"  When you hover it has some standard BS message about books going out of print or never being recorded for audio blah blah blah...  about ready to scream here!!!  If they don't have either the book or a darned (expletive deleted there) good explanation and time of delivery VERY VERY soon, I'm using up the credits I've been saving and quitting them! 

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2013, 08:53:03 am »
I did email Audible and got no information from them regarding the release date. We know it has been recorded and the pub is expecting it out in audio book. It's frustrating though for people hoping to pre-order and listen to it. We know it will be out but we just don't know when it will be out.
Hurog Means Dragon.

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2013, 09:06:57 am »
Yes, I also e-mailed them, and called their 'call anytime' number and got no reply to the email as well as nothing from the phone line that didn't show on the web site.  Not sure what exactly what good a phone line does that doesn't provide anything other than what the site has.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2013, 09:16:10 am »
I got both and email reply and a phone call. This is from the email and the phone call was just the same response even though I repeatedly asked them if there was no pre-order available when the release date would be, we'll see though. Hopefully soon, for the audio fans.

We appreciate your interest in the availability of "Frost Burned". We have forwarded your request to our content department so that they may contact the Publisher in hopes of receiving the rights to sell this audio file.

9)

It's a frustrating site to get any information from that will give you a straight answer.

Hurog Means Dragon.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 09:37:09 pm »
I emailed Ann about this too - been getting a few questions on FB. But it may show up on the date of release  - it happened previously with the other audios but for some reason its not available as pre-order and its not the publisher's fault either.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 02:08:27 am »

DandelionWine

• Mechanic
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 04:51:05 am »
Well of course I'm happy, but what was the purpose of their total lack of info about it?   I so wish there were another affordable source for audio books.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2013, 05:21:27 am »
I have  no idea! But they def need to work on their customer service :P

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2013, 05:23:53 am »
I feel your pain, Dandelionwine. I got nothing but the run around from them when all I wanted was a straight answer. Hopefully they will get their act together. Enjoy the listen!
Hurog Means Dragon.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2016, 11:47:08 am »
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.