Author Topic: "Mercy's Garage" shirt styles. . ..  (Read 62075 times)

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: "Mercy's Garage" shirt styles. . ..
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 06:43:50 pm »
*SIGH*  I keep trying to fit 26 hours into a 24 hour day, and for some reason it never works.  I've had a new version of the web store ALMOST ready for weeks now, but I need another day or so to fix it.  And, predictably, there's always SOMETHING going on that's more important.  Today it was laying hardwood floors in one of the bedrooms . . . I'm only half done still.

At any rate, the ugly version of the new webstore (which still isn't set to actually take orders) can be seen at http://www.hurog.com/zencart.  You can look at the patches etc. there, and if you decide to buy anything just use the paypal address on the "current" web store. 

I think we're going to discontinue the white Tee's with red trim, though we still have most sizes in stock.  I haven't updated the stock by sizes on the new website, so if you want one just order it, and I'll let you know if I can't fill the order.  I DO have some nice Haynes pocket Tee's in gray that look very nice.  Terry made one of those as an experiment a year or so ago, and I wear it as a work shirt all the time.  It's one of my favorite shirts, so I thought I'd make them available to everyone.

You'll also see the patches (large and small) on the new site.  They're in stock, and came out really nice. 

Daniel just wrote to tell me that he has my next batch of prints in (about $2500 worth of 'em!), and they should be in the mail in the next few days.  I'm getting "Bone Crossed", "Moon Called" and "Hunting Ground" prints, and they were done by the same company that did the last ones, which were awesome.  That should give me some impetus to fix the web store!  Really.  Within a week . . . or ten days. :-\

Where's my super-suit?

Avarel

• writers
  • Mechanic
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 02:37:22 pm »
How much do the Prints cost?

ArtAngel

• writers
  • Pack Member
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 03:18:10 pm »
Last time they were $50
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger." -Tolkien
"F*** subtle" -Harry Dresden

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 05:57:55 pm »
They're the same prints, at the same price.  They'll end up being $50 (the same price Daniel sells them for at conventions), but I have to charge $7.50 in shipping to cover the mailing tube etc.  These aren't limited edition prints, but they're very high quality, and signed by the artist.
Where's my super-suit?

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 06:02:46 pm »
I have the "Bone Crossed" print and it is gorgeous.
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • Trying to stay Zen in the volcano...
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 08:50:42 pm »
Oh, yeah, I second that. It's beeee-you-tee-full.

I don't want to write the great American novel. I want to write the great American beach read. It pays better!

ArtAngel

• writers
  • Pack Member
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 03:13:32 pm »
I'm not sure which one I want next! They are all just gorgeous! Although BC is still my favorite.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger." -Tolkien
"F*** subtle" -Harry Dresden

PurpleMoon

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 01:36:50 pm »
Hey mike I've been wanting to get one of mercy's Shirts for a while know...the only thing that stops me is that I'm not a fan of white stuff, even less of red (even tough I don't complain when is bright pink and orange! go figure lol)

any chance of you putting up some black t-shirts for sale? or maybe those baseball ones with black sleeves?? That would be great, as long as you can ship it to Canada!!! lol

''Amazing who you can meet in an Elevator..''
Big Al - White Witch, Black Curse

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 01:42:54 pm »
PurpleMoon, there are some nice heather gray ones available.  The printing doesn't show well on darker colors, so there are no shirts in anything darker than that.  However, you can get patches and attach them to the shirts of your choice.  They'll probably do better on heavier things like sweats or light jackets, though.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

PurpleMoon

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 02:12:22 pm »
ohh well... I guess I'd just have to go and try my own thing with the patches then lol Thanks patti!

''Amazing who you can meet in an Elevator..''
Big Al - White Witch, Black Curse

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »
'S how I justify my haunting the place; the information is available earlier in the thread or someplace, but an older hand with the info at hand is faster than hunting it.

ruthcatrin

• Grease Monkey
    • Throne Rock Asylum
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 05:55:42 pm »
The patches absolutely pop on a black jacket but yes, they're probly to heavy for a light sweatshirt, and defiently to heavy for a tshirt

I hope Mike won't mind if I post a link to a pic of it: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/ruthcatrin/100_9582.jpg

Thats the larger patch sewn onto a lightweight Carhartt
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 05:58:37 pm by ruthcatrin »

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 05:58:04 pm »
Kind of you, Ruthcairn, thank you!

Areon

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 04:02:53 pm »
Hey...does anyone that has ordered something from the store have an idea of how long it takes after sending payment to get notification/receive the item? I placed an order back on the 20th and haven't heard anything one way or another.

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • Trying to stay Zen in the volcano...
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 04:25:04 pm »
You might just want to PM Mike if you have any questions on specific store orders. :)

I don't want to write the great American novel. I want to write the great American beach read. It pays better!