Author Topic: Suggestions:  (Read 93082 times)

Moonfaze97

Re: Suggestions:
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2010, 02:28:38 pm »
I think it would be really cool if you sold the wolf bracelet anna is wearing on the cover of hunting ground  :) I know i would buy it  ;D

Pockets88

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2010, 09:26:54 pm »
I've spent the last few minutes going over all the suggestions....

I'd buy coffee mugs in a heart beat  :-LOVE... I've been thinking for the past few months about getting a patch, shirt or sweatshirt (I'm infamous for wearing hoodies and drinking coffee). :-whistle  Sadly, I've been lacking in funds  :(

Anna's jewelry does look amazing on the book covers, and like some others, I'd buy them if I could.

Mike, have you looked into Badge-a-Mint for making buttons? I know of some people that bought the kit and made buttons for a city council candidate. Perhaps, since the badges are insanely cheap, they could be included with the purchase of a Mercy's Garage tee?

As for future shirt ideas, I like the suggestion for the male Alpha shirt and female Omega (forgot who posted this).

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »
Pockets, Elle, our Keeper of the Mercyverse Canon, has set up Mercy's Garage Mugs at Zazzle, I don't find the link any more, though.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:58:47 pm by Patti L. »
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2010, 08:46:21 am »
Hmmm.  Houston, we have a problem.  :-\     Elle did an awesome job with the mugs, and she also did a beautiful "Mercy's Garage" logo as vector image that can be easily resized.   I need to add a page to the web store for those and the embroidery patterns we've had done, because then people could go to Zazzle or CafePress and make their own stuff.   Today the house is a mess, and the writer's group is meeting here tonight, so I'm afraid I need to saddle up the vacuum, but I should be able to do that in the next day or two.   :)

On the other hand, our little office is fairly full.  Patty moved many of her books out there, then got crazy and bought a big elliptical machine, and stuffed that in the office as well.  We just spent about 2K restocking kitsch after Christmas, and Patty is getting pretty reluctant to dedicate more space or time to it.  So, I don't think we'll make much more, at least not right away.   :-'

I think that if I get the vector graphics and the embroidery patterns up people who want bumper stickers and posters can get those made as cheaply as I could do it, and they won't have to wait for me to get around to it. 

EDIT:  I forgot.  The reason I haven't posted the graphic is that we need to check with Dan Dos Santos, just to be sure he's OK with it.  I don't expect a problem, but I'd rather not step on his toes!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:52:13 am by Mike Briggs »
Where's my super-suit?

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2010, 10:43:26 am »
I had the store link up but removed it to check some settings. I'll add it back when I get home from holidays.
Hurog Means Dragon.

Kristi

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2011, 07:48:04 am »
4) Does it promote something other than "Mercy's Garage"?  I'd really like to come up with some good ideas for "Alpha and Omega" merchandise, or something that promotes other series.

I think you should create Mercy's tattoo either as a set of stick on tattoo's (for weirdos like me who like to test drive a tat rather than keep one) or create it as a necklace or pendant. They are really easy to make if you make them in this style: http://stephaniep.hubpages.com/hub/recycledjewelry

It looks beautiful (you can do some amazing stuff with it) and doesn't require crazy amounts of metal work.

My other suggestion is get a slip cover made that looks like the Silver Borne (the item). I'd like to see one as a journal, with the little statue as the book marker jewel. :)

Those are my suggestions, YMMV.   8)
Dance lightly across the snow, for you'll never know how deep it goes.