Author Topic: Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice  (Read 50396 times)

deva

• Grease Monkey
Re: Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2007, 04:57:58 am »
Ben?!

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2007, 01:11:08 pm »
Heathens, all of you. 

i am right there with you
shame on all who read the end first.

and yeah ben would be kind of like picking stefan lol just someone no one really expects
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 07:56:10 am by Kiersten S »

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2007, 07:52:02 am »
LOL  Who knows, maybe they have a secret affair going on that we dont know about yet ;)

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 07:57:33 am »
ahh now that could be. plus the fact that she killed littleton and andre partially because of what they did to him.  also the fact that he changed only to tell what mercy had said and to protect her

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2007, 11:40:32 am »
Or conversly, she did what she did because of what they did to warren and because she didn't want another demon-vampire, and he changed because he wanted in on the kill.
(Both of which seem more likely though I admit wanted to make sure Mercy wasn't killed might be some of the reason.)

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 12:29:51 pm »
yes it could very well be for warren also, but i think that ben was more upset for mercy at that time because he wouldn't even change when anyone else needed/wanted him to

courtesy of Has

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 04:29:24 pm »
1st:  I think it was for both of them.  And for Adam, Sam, and Stefan being put in cages too.
2nd:  I agree that Ben changed back to help save/make sure Mercy was safe though.
3rd:  I think that Mercy and Ben will end up with more of a Brother and Sister relationship.  Like how B&S's will fight with each other and might want to kill (in Bens case eat ;) ) each other, but under it all they still love each other in a non-romance kind of way.

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2007, 07:41:10 pm »
I think Ben and Mercy's bond is pretty strong (you can't keep saving each other without developing some emotional attachment) but I think it's of the unwanted,   antipathetic variety, where they don't necessarily like each other, but at the same time will take out anyone who messes with the other.

deva

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2007, 09:16:35 pm »
Are we really discussing a *real* possibility of Ben? lol.
Maybe the whole pack influence involves not just Sam and Adam, but Ben as well.  Maybe, since Mercy is obviously holding out on making a choice, other hot weres are thinking they may have a chance and tossing their hats into the ring as well...not to mention the odd vampire.  ;)

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2007, 12:15:46 pm »
1st:  I think it was for both of them.  And for Adam, Sam, and Stefan being put in cages too.
2nd:  I agree that Ben changed back to help save/make sure Mercy was safe though.
3rd:  I think that Mercy and Ben will end up with more of a Brother and Sister relationship.  Like how B&S's will fight with each other and might want to kill (in Bens case eat ;) ) each other, but under it all they still love each other in a non-romance kind of way.

yes mercy going after andre was DEFINITELY because of what sam, adam, and stefan all went through but it was also for ben.  and yeahwe are talking about the possibility of ben lol though i think we all know it really would never happen, along with the odd vampire  ;)

courtesy of Has

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2007, 01:02:35 pm »
LOL but cant you just see the all little Beny's running around?  Or the occasional little blood sucker Jr?

Heres what I think all the guys would tell their kids if they ended up with Mercy.  They are stupid but I was/am bored :P
Stefan: you have my eyes (especially when your hungry).
Ben:  remember: never trust the woman.  they are all ____________ (female genitalias-I have NO clue what that means)
Adam:  if you let them think THEY'RE the ones in control, then they wont be able to call you a control freak, or a bastard.
Sam:  all my x's live in Texas.  Except for your mother when we broke up.  She just moved to the Tri-Cities.

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2007, 01:03:46 pm »
lol that is soooo great

courtesy of Has

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2007, 01:12:31 pm »
That is pretty good. ;-)
But how serious are you about not knowing what Ben was talking about?
What if she went completely where we don't expect? -- Tony!
-You have my  profession, and with your mom's talents, you're going to kick butt, kid.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2007, 04:40:38 pm »
lol thats another good one.

courtesy of Has

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2007, 05:42:07 pm »
LOL  it is :)