Author Topic: Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice  (Read 50415 times)

jenglows

Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:15:18 pm »
Sooooo hard not to keep pestering you about the choice...  :-X

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 08:45:27 am »
no kidding, I feel like a kid pestering her mom to let her open her christmas presents early.
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public... for the most part...

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:44:17 pm »
Yeah, I feel bad asking but I wish I could be prepared to be disappointed if Mercy doesn't choose who I think she should.  Besides, I'll totally be reading the end of the book first to find out who she chooses. 

We'll have to come up with something when the book comes out so we can debate her choice without spoiling it for those who haven't read it yet!

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 04:44:20 am »
Besides, I'll totally be reading the end of the book first to find out who she chooses. 

Ha!  That's so totally me!  I know I'll sneak a peek, too.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for Adam.  I like Sam, but there's a part of me that will be so disappointed, I think, if she chooses him over Adam.  (Although I'm sure Patty will handle the choice well and I'll probably be won over in the end.)  But still...

ADAM!   ADAM!   ADAM!

;D
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 08:12:21 am »
I'm with you!  Love Adam!!!

I really felt that in MC, Patty lay the groundwork for the Adam/Mercy thing, but then in BB, Sam is still in the running and stronger than ever and I was like, What?  Nooo!!

Grey Drakkon

• Mechanic
    • Ranasp's Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 12:01:29 pm »
:: is horrified by the notion that someone would read the ending first ::  O_O  Heathens!
"Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between existentialism and a bad mood."  ~Kris, "Blade of Tyshalle"

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 12:17:08 pm »
I'll have to agree with Grey Drakkon, Heathens! That would spoil it!

Good Mazoku

• lovebird
  • Tool Wrangler
  • Faint heart never won fair lady.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 12:48:57 pm »
But you have to admit, if they die before getting to the end of the book they already know what would have happened and their ghosts won't linger in this dimension 'cos they have unfinished business... ;) That said, I never jump to the end of a book: it consumes tons of selfcontrol, but somehow I manage... *mazoku sweating in the effort, since there's her new book right in front of her - argh!!!*
Crazy Cat Lady on the loose. Beware.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 12:50:24 pm »
If Heaven doesn't have books, I don't want to go.

Good Mazoku

• lovebird
  • Tool Wrangler
  • Faint heart never won fair lady.
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 12:52:28 pm »
Well then, we are of one mind! ;D If I don't get to read books when I'm dead, I swear I'll go haunting every bookstore I find... -_-
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:42:21 am by Good Mazoku »
Crazy Cat Lady on the loose. Beware.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 06:08:06 pm »
Spryte, the grey ghost of Barnes & Nobles..... midnight tours offered at $12 per person.... no flash photography allowed...

But you are right, it will require all of Spryte's willpower to not scan through the book, find who Mercy picks and then read... and Spryte's willpower is not very good when it comes to satisfying curiosity...
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public... for the most part...

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 07:20:28 am »
I think this is a pretty cool question. I like that Mercy's choice isn't dictated by the pack but that she has to make it because of them. Interesting.

Also...much of the willpower will be put into action to not flip to the back. I. Will. Not. Oh so very hard though....'cause I want to know!
Hurog Means Dragon.

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 10:31:39 am »
It does put Adam into an interesting situation.... not to mention that interesting in this case is almost one in the same as dangerous.

thehuntress

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 12:26:18 am »
.... not to mention that interesting in this case is almost one in the same as dangerous.

Actually,  that seems to sum up Mercy's life, doesn't it?

Spryte

• Mechanic
  • Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 01:37:35 pm »
absolutely ;D! But hey! She'll never get bored, and we won't either.... and nobody said dangerous isn't fun!  *Spryte thinks back to her little bluff diving excursion up at Blanchard Springs Park*