Author Topic: Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice  (Read 48365 times)

Seaag94

Re: Iron Kissed -- RE: Pack influence on Mercy's Choice
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 03:18:27 pm »
Here's a thought... what if she chooses Stefan :o because of the blood bond and then breaks that and goes to her first choice - Adam. 

All I know is I can't wait for this book.

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 11:19:45 am »
Im going to die waiting for this book :(

I really hope she chooses Adam though.  He seems more like...mate material.  Sam just seems like he just wants her to have kids that will live, no matter what he says about it.

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 11:20:50 am »
I dont think she'll choose Stefan though.  I dont remember where I saw it, but Im pretty sure it said that it was just between Sam and Adam.

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 11:56:42 am »
I dont think she'll choose Stefan though. 

Yeah, Mercy is really creeped out when she realizes Stephan sees her that way.  She says so both at the church and after she kills Andre.

bingomzan

• Grease Monkey
  • Wolf link is the ultimate werewolf!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 10:14:06 pm »
Ever since reading BB, I've thought that Samuel may be about to lose it.  I know much of his loss of control came from the demon, but even more than that, it seems like he may be losing the will to live.

I took this from the Alpha and omega spoiler topic, but it does have a good point.

Samuel will probably lose or come close to losing it if mercy chooses adam. Of course he might understand, he did already lose her once, but i think it might be a very bad thing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:53:25 am by bingomzan »
***BONE CROSSED IS AMAZING!***   ***MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS THE FAE WALKING STICK!!!***

Important Event Log
***Patty's books are ANTIQUES***

jenniwee

• Mechanic
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2007, 08:40:18 pm »
Actually, I think he's pretty close to losing it regardless.

I think he sees Mercy as his way of forging emotional bonds that will last and he thinks that that will somehow ground him.  I just don't think that will work.

deva

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2007, 09:36:28 pm »
Maybe Mercy chooses Adam (go Adam!), Sam does come really close to losing it, moves back to Montana and is around the Omega enough that he is able to regain control once again.   ;D

Grey Drakkon

• Mechanic
    • Ranasp's Deviant Art Page
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2007, 05:23:41 am »
I'm pretty sure that I read in the chats that no matter what, Sam's not going back to Montanna.  He's split off from the pack there now.
"Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between existentialism and a bad mood."  ~Kris, "Blade of Tyshalle"

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2007, 12:15:33 pm »
I hope Sams "problem'' doesnt make Mercy choose him :(  I REALLY want her to choose Adam.

Patty said that Mercy's choice would change in the end of the book right?  So does that mean she changes men, changes the reason for picking them, or both?

Grey Drakkon

• Mechanic
    • Ranasp's Deviant Art Page
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2007, 01:35:01 pm »
Nope, what she said was that Mercy makes a choice, and then she makes ANOTHER choice.  That doesn't mean that her second choice negates, or even has anything to do with the first one. 
"Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between existentialism and a bad mood."  ~Kris, "Blade of Tyshalle"

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 01:16:09 pm »
everybody is hoping for adam but i am worried that if she chooses him it would make things around the pack very different and with him being alpha and all its dangerous.  on the other hand, if she chooses samuel then it would be just as bad with the pack since then samuel is her mate and adam can't claim her before the pack anymore without a huge fight.  i think she is too scared of stefan's feelings to choose him, and since patti said that the vampires aren't really in this book, that there really is no chance for stefan in the running for mercy's heart.  i am just afraid of what this will mean for samuel if mercy chooses adam.  they are both great guys and i can't wait to read this book.

and as for all of you people who read the end first: SHAME ON YOU !
that is so bad, it ruins the whole effect that the writer planned on making throughout the book.  plus, it negates all the suspense that builds up with the descision.

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

deva

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2007, 04:01:50 pm »

and as for all of you people who read the end first: SHAME ON YOU !
that is so bad, it ruins the whole effect that the writer planned on making throughout the book.  plus, it negates all the suspense that builds up with the descision.

But it helps keep my blood pressure low and my body from being all twitchy while I read the book-heh...it's hard to hold a book when you are all twitchy.

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2007, 04:29:26 pm »
Yep and if you are all twitchy then you wont be able to remember any of the book until you find out who she chooses.  And then you'll just have to read it again (not complaining about that ;) ).  So in the long run it'll pretty much be like reading it for the first time and looking at who she chooses anyways :D

jenglows

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 01:37:41 pm »
everybody is hoping for adam

not everyone!  the sam-supporters are out there we just aren't as glued to posting on the board...

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 01:46:34 pm »
LOL  For SOME reason I think that us Adam-Supporters are just a little bit more addicted to the forum ;)  At least I am....