Author Topic: Karen Chance  (Read 243496 times)

Iris101

• Mechanic
Re: Karen Chance
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 11:57:11 am »
I need to get it bad!!!  1 question though:  Do Cassie and Pritkin have anything romantic happen between them?

CheeseBK

• Mechanic
  • I am from AUSTRIA. No koalas!
    • my livejournal
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 11:48:05 am »
hi all....

I am looking forward to the third book too.....  I am curious on how things will work out between mircea and cassie and what role pritkin will play.... and I hope we don't see too much of tomas.... I just don't like him

GW  WK  WH

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 04:05:54 pm »
I LOVE tomas!!!  sometimes more than Mircea

CheeseBK

• Mechanic
    • my livejournal
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 01:29:54 am »
really? I don't like him ;) see, that's how different we all are ;)

I just received a mail by amazon, the book is on the way wohoooo!

GW  WK  WH

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »
UGGGG!!!!  I want it soooo bad!  But I actually have to have money first and even then I'll prob. just need a gift card b/c who knows when the next time we go by a book store will be :/

CheeseBK

• Mechanic
    • my livejournal
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 10:23:59 am »
I read it!!! And I liked it, though there are some parts that seem - IMO - rather hurried. And of course the whole time travel thingy is quite confusing... 

GW  WK  WH

Thea

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2008, 04:16:35 am »
I think that the most recent book redeemed the confusion of the other books and it ROCKED!

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 11:44:18 am »
It was AWSOME!!!!  I wish we could already read the next one...there is going to be another right?

CheeseBK

• Mechanic
    • my livejournal
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 10:28:12 pm »
I certainly hope so.... but the next book she is going to release is not about cassandra, but about a half-vampire

GW  WK  WH

Thea

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 03:27:14 am »
I thought that this was the finish of the Cassandra books. At least that is what it felt like

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2008, 11:56:17 am »
Well it said that it was just the begginning in the end of it soooo....Besides it seems like there were too many questions left and with the Gods, coucil, and circle it seemed like there will be a lot more...

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2008, 12:09:15 pm »
There are more Cassandra books- There is a 4th book out next April and its called Curse the Dawn.

But there is also a spinoff book out over the summer that features a dhampir called Dorina. Being a dhampir isnt easy and she has many bouts of madness because of her mixed heritage- also her father is Mircea and that complicate matters :D
The first book is called Midnight's Daughter and you can read more here

http://www.karenchance.com/books_md.html

-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

bebe1613

• Tool Wrangler
  • Music is my bandaid. It heals everything for me.
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 05:52:25 pm »
I began the series about 3 months ago... I really liked the first two books... the last one even though I read it and liked how everything turned out.... I got a bit lost with all the moving around in the timestream..... either  way I will be awaiting the fourth book to see what happens with Cassie and Mircea as well as the abandoned Tomas in the fae world.     
Some boys may break your heart, but a real man picks up the pieces, willing to love you even more.

Music is the medicine of the breaking heart.

white_unicorn

• Mechanic
  • The stories are written at Wattpad - Wolf_Lady :)
    • Wattpad - Stories
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2008, 07:22:36 am »
About Thomas, there is or will be a selection this summer with a short story on him. I liked the series.... But, I don't know, compared to Mercy... I would prefer 3 more books of Mercy than those three.... It feels like she is taking too long with everything, too much self-denial and as much as I understand her wish to be free (who would want to have a vampire tell her what to do) I just wished her to get over it already. And Pritkin? Oh Gawd!!!!!! If she has to choose between Pritkin and Mircea... I'll take her 2nd choice.... they are both.... just too good.

Thomas, well liked him/ didn't like him/ liked him..... It's like that depending on the way he operates.

On the Dhampir book.... I hope things will go a bit faster, it's like the Anna and Charles series, a side story that made it to a series, the starting short story was -I think - in the selection On The Prowl like Alpha and Omega, it was called Buying trouble and the main character in it , Claire, is the girl Dory wants to save from whatever Vampire....The fasc. thing is the spark between Dory and Luis-Cesare.... Oh, he was something.... I already preordered the book.. with Wolfsbane and mistletoe, they will be here by november.... Such a nice winter I will have....  ;D

(Ok and Now I'll stop talking ;D)

Iris101

• Mechanic
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2008, 06:43:25 pm »
Do you think that Cassie could be her mother?  Not really sure though, since didnt it say that she murdered her mother?  And I dont think that she would be able to kill Cassie....

I dont know...I kinda want her to pick Mircia but being with him would be WAYYYYY to complicated.  And I also want her to be with Pritkin...