Author Topic: How did the vampires not know Mercy was a Walker?  (Read 5662 times)

ksabers

• Grease Monkey
  • Knight Sabers, sanjo!
    • Vento e Fuoco
How did the vampires not know Mercy was a Walker?
« on: February 07, 2008, 04:59:45 am »
We know that preternatural creatures in the Tri-Cities are kindly requested to pay a nice sum to the local vampiric insurance company, just to be protected.  ;)

And we also know that Mercy is in the club, only that she pays with her work and not with money.

So vampires knew from the start that she was not a simple human... but they ignored she was a walker, until she was forced to admit it in front of the whole seethe. Stefan knew her true nature but had it hidden (and was punished for this).

So my question is: what they thought she was? Surely not a werewolf, but then what? A fae not yet public?

Thanks,
Giorgio
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:53:46 pm by Elle »
Hi, I am Samus Aran, and you are history!
(ooppss, this was Buffy...)

Visit my image gallery at Renderosity!

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: Mercy and the vampire racket
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:15:55 pm »
What happened was this:  The garage was owned by Zee, a fae.  He paid off the vampires though Stefan.   Mercy bought the garage.  Stefan knew what she was -- and renegotiated the contract for her himself.  No one asked him what she was, they just assumed she was fae like Zee.  And Stefan never told.  When he can be, Stefan is a nice guy.

Good question :)
Patty
Where's my super-suit?