Author Topic: Fae and the Reservation, Vampire Seethe  (Read 1545 times)

malika

• Grease Monkey
Fae and the Reservation, Vampire Seethe
« on: February 03, 2008, 06:21:20 pm »
Hi again Patty,

I was just wondering something about the proximity of the Fae reservation, the vampire seethe, and Adam's pack-- at one point you had said that the location of the pack was due to the nearby nuclear/military installation as an explanation for why the pack was located in the Tri-Cities as opposed to a big city or a middle-of-nowhere town, but I was wondering if perhaps Bran is playing a bit more subtle of a game than that, ie. having caused a pack to form there also to be able to keep an eye on the Fae reservation because of his suspicions of what they are doing there with the Underhill anchors, and also to keep an eye on the vampire seethe, which it sounds like is the closest one to his stronghold in Montana. Also, if this is true, does Adam know all of this, or is it a Bran thing that he is keeping to himself in the larger strategy game he is playing with the entire werewolf society?

Also, any further hints about what the fae are up to, and how they are going to react to the werewolves' coming out to the public, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again for all of your wonderful writing-- I can hardly wait for the next installment of Mercy's series, and the Alpha and Omega ones too!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:50:28 pm by Elle »

charmed

• Auto-Zauberer
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
Re: Fae and the Reservation, Vampire Seethe
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 06:28:19 pm »
Excellent observation malika. I can't wait to see where Patty goes with this.

I do think that Bran, if located a pack there to keep an eye on the fae and/or the seethe, probably didn't share this with Adam. Just a feeling I get.
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

Ellyll

• Pack Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 06:35:15 pm »
True, but he might have shared it with Samuel....

Ooh, this is interesting!
Dear Lord, be good to me.  The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small.

You let a wolf save your life, and you pay and you pay, and you pay...

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Grease Monkey
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:04 pm »
ohhh that is a good idea, i think the underhill anchors is a good question too.  he may have shared it with samuel but he wouldn't tell adam unless it was necessary.  it definitely could be there to watch over the vampires seeing as its the only seethe we've heard about so far ;) plus its so close to montana and the marrok

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:46:55 am »
Okay, this is official because it will be in print -- in the Dabel Comics (August), Adam and his pack moved to the Tri Cities (from Los Alamos) because a pack of rogues had moved into the Tri Cities and he was sent to straighten out the ones he could and kill the others.  (Charles being otherwise occupied).  Adam was chosen because a lot of the members of his pack had ties with the government contractors in Los Alamos -- who also have offices doing basically the same jobs in the Tri Cities, Washington.

That doesn't mean that Bran wasn't looking at the Fae Reservation.  Bran's not too worried about the vampires because the vamps have more to lose if their existence comes out (vampires prey on humans and there is no getting around it, though Stefan is trying) and there are more werewolves than vampires . . . not that he's not happier with someone keeping an eye on the seethe.  Bran seldom has only one reason for anything he does.
Patty