Author Topic: Reading Order/Timeline of the Mercyverse. Reasons for the specified year, month.  (Read 762 times)

Melanie

• Tinker
Reading Order/Timeline of the Mercyverse books, short stories and graphic novels.
Below, the same Reading Order/Timeline, but with reasons for the specified years and months.

Definition: Year 0 = year of Moon Called
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
300 BC - 400 AD           Silver
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
year -31
1977                            first release of Star Wars, death of Joe Old Coyote, birth of Mercy
year -24
1984                            the fae revealed their existence to the humans
year -24 to -22
1984 - 1986                 Fair Game, Prologue
year -9
1999  July or Aug          Homecoming (graphic novel)
year -1
2007  Oct,30. - 31.        Seeing Eye
2007  mid-Dec              Fairy Gifts, "present day"
Year 0
2008  Feb - March         Gray
2008  Oct                     Cry Wolf, Prologue
2008  Nov                    Moon Called, chap.1-16
2008  Nov,27. - 28.       Alpha and Omega
2008  Nov - Dec           Cry Wolf
2008  mid-Dec              Hunting Ground
2008  Dec,23. - 25.       Star of David
Year 1
2009  Jan                     Moon Called, end of chap.15
2009  June - July          Blood Bound, chap.1-6, chap.7-15
2009  Sep                    Iron Kissed
2009  Sep                    Bone Crossed
2009  Sep - Oct            Roses in Winter
2009  Nov                    Silver Borne, chap.1-14   
2009  Dec                    Outtake One (from Silver Borne)
2009  Dec                    Silver Borne, chap.15
Year 2
2010  June                   In Red with Pearls
2010  June                   River Marked
2010  July                    Fair Game, chap.1-12
2010  Nov,18. - 22.       Fair Game, chap.13
2010  Nov,Dec              Frost Burned, chap.1-12, end of chap.12
2010  Dec                    Unappreciated Gifts
2010  Dec                    Asil and the not-date
2010  Dec or later         Dating Terrors (will be published in Heroic Hearts)
2010  Dec                    Dead Heat, Prologue
Year 3
2011  Jan                     Redemption
2011  mid-Feb              Dead Heat
2011  early March         Hopcross Jilly (graphic novel)
2011  March                 Night Broken
2011  March                 Outtake Two (from Night Broken)
2011  March,31.            Redemption, end
2011  Mai                     Hollow, "present day"
2011  Mai - early June   Fire Touched   
2011  late June             Silence Fallen
2011  July                    Burn Bright
2011  July                    Storm Cursed
2011  Aug                    Smoke Bitten, chap.1-13
2011  Sep                    Wild Sign
2011  Sep - Oct            Smoke Bitten, end of chap.13, chap.14
2011  Okt - Nov            Soul Taken
Current age:              Jesse: 18, Tad: 21, Mercy: almost 34, Adam: 65 or 66. Kara: 15, Anna: 26, Leslie: 35, Charles: 198.
Year 4
2012  Nov                    US presidential election
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:04:33 am by Melanie »

Melanie

• Tinker
Anyone who dislikes or despises Number-People and disapproves of logical inference in a fantasy world should remember that it was Patty's decision to give us clues as to the years the books take place.
Probably encouraged by her husband Mike, who was a DBA (database administrator) and therefore a Number-Person himself.
I would also like to remind you, that the Mercy series and the Alpha and Omega series are not stand-alone stories, but continuous series, which require a working timeline.
Logic protects the series from plot holes and contradictions and is one of the reasons why Patty's stories are not only good, but also The Best.
Reasons for the specified years in which the Mercyverse books take place:
In detail see:
Extended Mercyverse Timeline with year and references to books/short stories:
http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8370.msg765370#msg765370

In a nutshell:
Definition:
Year 0 = year of Moon Called

Year 3: Storm Cursed, chap.7, chap.8:
The US presidential election will take place next year.
therefore Year 4 = year of a US presidential election
In the US, presidential elections take place every 4 years: 2008, 2012, 2016.

Year 3: Dead Heat, chap.1:
Charles, born in the spring of 1813, was almost 200 years old.
therefore 1813 + 200 = 2013 or earlier
and Year 4 = 2014 or earlier

Year 2: Fair Game, chap.3:
The fae Melissa Snow died in Nov. 1984, before Anna, 25, was born.
therefore 1984 + 25 + 1 = 2010 or later
and Year 4 = 2012 or later

therefore Year 4 = 2012 = year of a US presidential election = next year
and Year 3 = 2011 = year of Storm Cursed
and Year 0 = 2008 = year of Moon Called
Reading Order/Timeline of the Mercyverse books, short stories and graphic novels,
with reasons for the specified years and months.

Definition: Year 0 = year of Moon Called
300 BC - 400 AD           Silver
Foreword to Silver: Christianity came to Wales very early, perhaps as early as the first or second century with the Romans.
SB, chap. 12: In a time where fae were dying from cold iron, their magics fading as the One God's ignorant followers built their churches in our places of power, the metals loved her touch, her magic flourished, and her father grew envious."
Therefore about 50 AD - 200 AD = birth of Ariana = years of Silver, chap. 3
Silver, chap. 4: years and decades, and then tens of decades had worn my faith away
Therefore: they were enslaved by the witch for centuries
Therefore about 300 BC - 100 AD = birth of Bran and Samuel = years of Silver, chap. 1 and 2
Silver, chap. 4: Sometimes we stayed in a place, as we had here, for decades. This time in this place, it pleased my grandmother to use names found in the stories of the followers of the sacrificed god.
Therefore about 200 AD - 400 AD = first time Samuel and Ariana met = years of Silver, chap. 4 - 14
HG, chap.7: The hero of the battle of Mount Badon, and that was in 518 or so.
HG, chap.11: My father says that the Arthur was a remarkable strategist, an awe-inspiring fighter,….
Therefore: it is likely that Bran had known the real "King" Arthur
Therefore about 400 AD > year of Silver
Together: about 300 BC - 400 AD = years of Silver
year -31
1977                             first release of Star Wars, death of Joe Old Coyote, birth of Mercy
RM, chap. 8: "You watched Star Wars?" I asked. "Joe did,….Loved it. A cowboy-and-Indian story where the Indians are the good guys and everyone fights with swords."
RM, chap. 7: Joe Old Coyote died thirty-three years ago on a stretch of highway in eastern Montana.
IK, chap. 11: "One, one, two, zero," I told him…."It's my birthday."
MC, chap. 6: My foster parents were both of them almost seventeen years dead…..My foster father died from grief a month later. I'd been fourteen.
MC, chap. 6: I remembered waking up shortly after Christmas…..Bran told me that the police had found Bryan's body
Therefore 17 + 14 = 31 = Mercy's age in Moon Called
year -24
1984                             the fae revealed their existence to the humans
FG, chap. 3: "Can you go back to the victims in 1984?" The fae came out about that time,….Melissa Snow was fae
year -24 to -22
1984 - 1986                 Fair Game, Prologue
FG, Prologue: The year she turned eight….the fae of story and song admitted to their existence.
FG, Prologue: In fourth grade, one of her classmates….disappeared.
year -9
1999  July or Aug         Homecoming (graphic novel)
Homecoming: I am older than I look! Practically 9!
Therefore Tad was 8 years old, but turned 9 in Aug.
IK, chap.8: I think he'd been nine years old. His mother had just passed away and Zee wasn't dealing well with it.
IK, chap.2: I don't know whether he'd gotten his father's immortality: he was nineteen and looked it.
2009 = year of Iron Kissed
Therefore 2009 - 10 = 1999 = year of Homecoming
MC, chap.1: I started working at the garage about nine years ago
2008 = year of Moon Called
Therefore 2008 - 9 = 1999 = year of Homecoming
year -1
2007  Oct,30. - 31.       Seeing Eye
Foreword to Seeing Eye: The events in “Seeing Eye” take place about a year before those in Moon Called.
2008 = year of Moon Called
Therefore 2008 - 1 = 2007 = year of Seeing Eye
Seeing Eye: “Tomorrow’s Halloween. Samhain.”
Seeing Eye: Moira wasn’t surprised when they found her—ten in the morning isn’t a good time to hide.
Therefore Oct, 30 - 31 = days and month of Seeing Eye
2007  mid-Dec              Fairy Gifts, "present day"
Foreword to Fairy Gifts: The events in this story all happen before Moon Called.
Nov 2008 = month and year of Moon Called
Therefore Nov 2008 > mid-Dec and year of Fairy Gifts
FT, chap.9: We’ve been living together for two and a half years
Mai 2011 = month and year of Fire Touched
Therefore Mai 2011 - 2 1/2 = Nov 2008 = month and year of Fairy Gifts
Fairy Gifts: Butte, Montana, present day, mid-December
Therefore mid-Dec = month of Fairy Gifts
I chose as a compromise mid-Dec 2007 = month and year of Fairy Gifts
Year 0
2008  Feb - March        Gray
Foreword to Gray: The events in this story take place before Moon Called.
Nov 2008 = month and year of Moon Called
Therefore Nov 2008 > year of Gray
Gray: a man was killed up here in this apartment.….“Something to do with the gangsters, wasn’t it? And the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre.” “The massacre was 1929,”….If it wasn’t the door that had been there when she’d lived here, someone had found an exact match. And then aged it for eighty-plus years.
Therefore Feb 1929 + 80 = Feb. 2009 < year of Gray
Gray: “It is February in Chicago,” Elyna told him.
Gray: Weeks passed without further incidents.
Gray: “None of ours would feed from anyone in Colbert’s favorite club,
Gray: you’ve been very discreet in your hunting habits other than coming into my favorite club a few weeks ago.
Therefore Feb - March = months of Gray
I chose as a compromise Feb - March 2008 = months and year of Gray
2008  Oct                     Cry Wolf, Prologue
CW, Prologue: Northwestern Montana, Cabinet Wilderness: October
2008  Nov                    Moon Called, chap.1-16
MC, chap. 1: Mac didn't come in the next day. It was a Saturday, and he might not know I worked most every Saturday
MC, chap. 4: Thanksgiving wasn't until Thursday
MC, chap. 13: "I forgot today was Thanksgiving,"
2008  Nov,27. - 28.      Alpha and Omega
A+O, chap. 1: You’d think that people would have better things to do on Thanksgiving than go eat at an Italian restaurant.
A+O, chap. 1: The footsteps on the stairs the next morning didn’t bother her at first.
A+O, chap. 3: "Shot three times in one day," the Marrok murmured.
2008  Nov - Dec           Cry Wolf
CW, chap. 1: Chicago: November
CW, chap. 1: Yesterday, the Alpha had been killed, and that hurt all of them. She'd felt it herself-and ignored it because she thought Charles was dying.
Therefore chap. 1 = Nov,29
CW, chap. 4: "When was he shot?" "The day before yesterday.
Therefore chap. 4 = Nov,30
CW, chap. 9: I saw you at church yesterday morning."…..Bran might have ordered him to stay here until morning, but Asil could interpret "morning" as he chose.
Therefore chap. 9 = Dec,1
CW, chap. 11: Asil took off yesterday morning, presumably after Charles…..said Bran, smiling despite himself. "I'm going out to check on Charles."
Therefore chap. 11 = Dec,3
CW, chap. 15: They'd been married that afternoon in the little church in town.
2008  mid-Dec              Hunting Ground
HG, chap. 1: today, after a heavy snowfall appropriate for the middle of December
HG, chap. 2: he's given his staff an early vacation for Christmas.
2008  Dec,23. - 25.       Star of David
Foreword to Star of David: The events in this story happen the Christmas after most of the events in Moon Called.
Star of David: She sighed. “Come and see him, would you? Tomorrow?” “I’ll be there,” he promised.
Star of David: “How long has it been?” “It was the twenty-first. Three days.”
Star of David: “Merry Christmas, Papa,” she said.
Year 1
2009  Jan                     Moon Called, end of chap.15
Star of David: all he had to do was rescue some missionary who was related to a high-level politician.
MC, chap. 15: The missionary and his wife had been killed already, but there were three children who were rescued. There's a color photograph that….shows David Christiansen
2009  June - July          Blood Bound, chap.1-6, chap.7-15
BB, chap. 2: It had been less than six months since the werewolves had followed the fae in coming out into the public view.
BB, chap.4: early this morning Stefan called us to clean up his mess at a motel in Paseo.
Therefore Jan + less than 6 months = month of chap. 1-4
BB, chap.7: It started with that murder-suicide in the Paseo hotel a few weeks ago,
BB, chap.8: So in the sweltering heat of a July night, I sang a Christmas carol to a room full of fae
Therefore June = month of chap. 1-6
and July = month of chap. 7-8
BB, chap. 14: "He's not come to trial yet?" "No,"….."It took them only a day to bring you to trial and it's been two weeks for Andre."
BB, chap. 14: The first thing I had to do was find Andre's home…."That's the third time this month I've come to pick you up," he told me.
BB, chap. 15: "Andre's death cries have roused the seethe by now….You need to get her away."
BC, chap. 1: But Stefan had hidden my crime….Their deaths had bought me two months.
Sept = month of Bone Crossed
Therefore Sep - 2 months = July = month of chap. 15
Together: June = month of chap. 1-6, July = month of chap. 7-15
2009  Sep                     Iron Kissed
IK, chap. 2: Do you still want to meet us at Tumbleweed tomorrow?" Tumbleweed was the yearly folk music festival held on Labor Day weekend.
IK, chap. 8: Monday was my busiest day, and this was no exception. It might be Labor Day, but
IK, chap. 13: I hadn't been to work since Wednesday. Tomorrow was Monday.
2009  Sep                    Bone Crossed
BC, chap. 1: He'd had to go to Washington….this weekend to clean up a little mess that was sort of my fault. Of course if he hadn't ripped Tim's corpse into bits on camera
BC, chap. 1: But Stefan had hidden my crime….Their deaths had bought me two months.
BC, chap. 13: The following Saturday we painted the garage.
2009  Sep - Oct            Roses in Winter
Foreword to Roses in Winter: The events in this story take place between Bone Crossed and Silver Borne.
Roses in Winter: Full moon in two days, close enough to make her restless….She’d known nothing about being a werewolf when she’d come to Aspen Creek two months ago.….It was early fall yet, so the rose section of his greenhouse
Therefore it was September.
Roses in Winter: October dawned with a heavy snowstorm and strangers who came to Aspen Creek to be Changed…..The Marrok required anyone who wanted to be Changed to come two weeks beforehand.
Roses in Winter: One more week. That gives you until the day before First Hunt.
Therefore it was October.
Roses in Winter: A few weeks later, Asil answered a knock on his greenhouse door.
2009  Nov                    Silver Borne, chap.1-14
SB, chap. 2: The month was half-gone.….The dust of the last of harvest was in the air.
SB, chap. 6: whatever had happened to him was tied to the book he'd loaned to me….Maybe if I hadn't kept it to read this past month
SB, chap. 9: Stefan? I hadn't seen the vampire for weeks.
2009  Dec                    Outtake One (from Silver Borne)
Outtake One: then Mercy would have been freed with the rest of them. They had been looking for her now….for two weeks.
2009  Dec                    Silver Borne, chap.15
SB, chap.15: The snow hid a lot, and the pack had cleaned it up. They'd had the whole month that I'd been missing to do it.
Year 2
2010  June                   In Red with Pearls
Foreword to In Red with Pearls: The events of “In Red, with Pearls” happen between Silver Borne and River Marked.
In Red with Pearls: and it was hotter than sin outside.
2010  June                   River Marked
RM, chap. 1: "For your wedding,….the one you are having this August? That's only six weeks away.
RM, chap. 2: "She wants to get married now. Her mom called on Friday
2010  July                    Fair Game, chap.1-12
FG, chap. 2: Hauptman's not available - you remember that monster they found in the Columbia River last month?
FG, chap. 3: until 1995, when he started killing the first of June - where he is now."
FG, chap. 2: Five people dead in the last month:…. A serial killer was hunting.
FG, chap. 3: That one week interval between the first victim and the next seems pretty set.
2010  Nov,18. - 22.      Fair Game, chap.13
FG, chap. 13: Three months had passed since he'd killed Benedict Heuter,….the trees showing off their fall colors.
DH, chap.13: in November, when the fae all disappeared into the reservations.….but it was right around Thanksgiving. A lot of people left to visit relatives.
FB, chap.2: I'd called to check on Ariana as soon as I'd found out that the fae had retreated and had gotten Samuel.…"He's not here," Ariana said. "His father called him away a few days ago.
2010  Nov,Dec              Frost Burned, chap.1-12, end of chap.12
FB, chap.1: he'd sat next to her at Thanksgiving dinner a few hours ago
FB, chap.12: It had been two weeks since Frost died.
Asil-verse:
Asil’s dates were after CW, because:
Asil and the not-date: Mariposa had died hunting him, though it was not Asil who had broken her neck.
Asil’s dates were after HG, because:
HG, chap. 4: How is my father?....He will not answer my phone calls or my letters.…."He'll probably take your phone calls now."
Unappreciated Gifts: When he’d finished, he checked his email and found a message from his son. On a whim he told him about the game he was playing
Asil’s dates were after BC, because:
Asil and the not-date: Blackwood had been eliminated, but he had ruled Spokane for a long time.
Asil’s dates were after FB, because:
Patty’s old Mercyverse Timeline: Some members of Adam's pack think Asil should get out more, so they've challenged him to accept a series of blind dates.
Asil’s dates were before BuBr, because:
Unappreciated Gifts: “We have already established that I prefer women and he prefers men. But I have no problem dancing with a man,
BuBr, chap. 4: A lot of the people in power are women. What are you going to do, seduce their husbands?”
Asil smiled slowly, his eyes bright. “Want to watch?”
Unappreciated Gifts: ….Asil wondered when he had forgotten….How much fun flirting was?
BuBr, chap. 6: “Aren’t you and Sage dating?” she asked. “Sometimes,” Asil said. “Currently, she is playing hard to get.”
2010  Dec                    Unappreciated Gifts
Unappreciated Gifts: At three in the afternoon on the first day of December,….So we have a challenge for you. Five dates in two weeks.
Unappreciated Gifts: Your second date has been arranged, two days from now.
2010  Dec                    Asil and the not-date
Asil and the not-date: five dates from online dating sites chosen and set up by them, all to be completed in two weeks. He had finished two of them.
Asil and the not-date: “It’s December,” she said. “How did you get it to bloom in Montana in December…
2010  Dec or later      Dating Terrors (will be published in Heroic Hearts)
Asil and the not-date: I do not feel that we have the same understanding about the meaning of the words background check.
It may be that Asil’s Concerned Friends allow themselves a break and drop the “in 2 weeks”-stipulation.
They may need more time to do a more thorough background check on the two-remaining date-candidates.
Then the next date could even take place in spring 2011.
2010  Dec                    Dead Heat, Prologue
DH, Prologue: December The fae lord stalked back and forth in his cell of gray stone.
Year 3
2011  Jan                     Redemption
Foreword to Redemption: The events in “Redemption” take place between Frost Burned and Night Broken.
Redemption: said Ben, toeing off his snow-covered shoes and stowing them next to hers
2011  mid-Feb              Dead Heat
DH, chap.1: he wandered across the hardwood floor to the big window and looked out at the February snow falling down.
DH, chap.6: said Anna. “I have to get this knitted before Christmas, anyway.” “It’s February,” said Hosteen.
2011  early March        Hopcross Jilly (graphic novel)
FB, chap. 3: "Tad? What are you doing home? How long have you been there, and why didn't you tell me you were home?"….When the fae had pulled their disappearing act, I'd called him,…to no avail. I'd decided he'd gone to the reservations with all the rest of the fae.
Therefore Hopcross Jilly is after Frost Burned.
Hopcross Jilly don’t take place in winter, judging by the clothes.
NB, chap. 12: Tad is unhappy, and those who hold him are not listening. He is being held against his will,
Therefore Hopcross Jilly is before Night Broken.
FT, chap. 11: the release of a few of the nasties that the Gray Lords have been keeping a choke hold on. We had a little excitement, and some werewolf friends of mine had trouble in Arizona. …The two that I knew about both preyed upon children.
Therefore Hopcross Jilly is before Fire Touched.
2011  March                 Night Broken
NB, chap. 1: The cold night air, still around freezing this early in the spring
NB, chap. 2: He looked out the garage door, again, at the bare beginnings of spring.
NB, chap. 10: the sounds of night insects and the scents of early-spring flowers.
NB, chap. 2: you will retrieve the walking stick and return it to me within one week’s time.
NB, chap. 12: Tad is unhappy, and those who hold him are not listening. He is being held against his will,
Therefore March = early in the spring = month of Night Broken
2011  March                 Outtake Two (from Night Broken)
Foreword to Outtake Two: This bit comes at the very end of the book.
2011  March,31.           Redemption, end
Redemption: As Lorna spoke of how impressed she’d been with their performance last quarter,…I give you Ben Shaw” - she smiled - “IT’s favorite werewolf.”
Therefore it is the end of the first quarter Jan. to March.
2011  Mai                     Hollow, "present day"
Foreword to Hollow: The events in “Hollow” take place after the events in Night Broken.
Hollow: Spring was old and summer just around the corner,
Hollow: When he’d come to us a couple of months ago…Now that Zack had settled down, there was a happy cloud that followed him wherever he went,
Zack had come in March = month of Night Broken
Therefore March + 2 month = Mai = month of Hollow, “present day”
Hollow: “I am your bodyguard,” he told me, almost angrily. “You are still limping, and you almost died.
FT, chap. 1: The last time we’d faced down a monster, I’d almost died. It had taken me six weeks to stand on my own two feet,
2011  Mai - early June    Fire Touched
March = early in the spring = month of Night Broken
FT, chap. 1: Seven weeks he’d been gone. Without Tad
Therefore March + 2 month = Mai = month of Fire Touched
FT, chap. 5: “Werewolves fighting the fae,” said Bran…“I’ve been trying for six months to keep that from happening.”
FT, chap. 12: that a rogue Cantrip agent and his rogue-agent pals had killed one of our own not six months ago.
Therefore Nov + 6 month = Mai = month of Fire Touched
FT, only chap. 1, gives times that contradict the rest of the book, resulting in:
March + 3 month = June = month of Fire Touched
FT, chap. 1: I listened for whatever had awakened me, but the early-summer night was free of unusual noises.
FT, chap. 1: It was early summer yet, cool enough to leave windows open.
FT, chap. 1: Zack…when he first joined the pack a few months ago.
NB, chap. 3: “Better joining than leaving,” said Zack in a tight voice. But the worst was over
2011  late June            Silence Fallen
SF, chap. 1: the Alpha of the Tri-Cities werewolf pack, who just negotiated a deal with the fae that turned your little conglomerate town of the Tri-Cities…
SF, chap. 2: As part of that trend, Uncle Mike’s had reopened a few weeks ago.
SF, chap. 14: Elizaveta was remaining in Europe, a guest of Bonarata’s, for a full month.
2011  July                    Burn Bright
BuBr, chap.1: Mercy had been taken. For that reason, Bran had left the pack in Charles’s hands. Luckily, that situation had been quickly resolved - at least Mercy’s part in it had
2011  July                    Storm Cursed
SC, chap. 1: The first game of ISTDPB4…. I had, totally uncharacteristically, won….the next game, normalcy returned.…But I earned a cutlass,….I could feel their tension decrease as my skill with the cutlass increased.
SC, chap. 2: Elizaveta was in Europe. She’d gone to help me, and stayed when Bonarata had made her an interesting temporary job offer.
SC, chap. 9: “It’s a good thing,” said Zee, “that it’s high summer.
SC, chap. 13: The traitor in Bran’s pack told them.”
2011  Aug                    Smoke Bitten, chap.1-13
SmBi, chap. 1: Sometime after the witches, he had closed it …it had been weeks since I’d felt much from our bond.
SmBi, chap. 1: Summer still held sway - if only just
SmBi, chap. 12: This late in the summer the hills were a pale dirt brown dusted with sparse remains of grass.
2011  Sep                    Wild Sign
WS, chap.10: It is late September,
2011  Sep - Oct            Smoke Bitten, end of chap.13, chap.14
In the Kennewick School District, the first day of school is always just before Labor Day:
8/28/2018 and 8/27/2019 and 9/1/2020
SmBi, end of chap.13: A month went by…Aiden started school, too.
Therefore it was September.
SmBi, end of chap.13: There were a few rough patches the first month of school, but Aiden finally settled in with a group of computer gamers.
Therefore it was October.
SmBi, end of chap.13: Life happened. And we forgot to worry about Fiona.
2011  Okt - Nov           Soul Taken
Current age:              Jesse: 18, Tad: 21, Mercy: almost 34, Adam: 65 or 66. Kara: 15, Anna: 26, Leslie: 35, Charles: 198.
Year 4
2012  Nov                    US presidential election
SC, chap. 7: “He’s coming up for election next year,”
SC, chap. 8: voice of the man everyone thought was about to declare his candidacy for president. “This is Jake Campbell.

Family trees of the Mercyverse:
http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8369.0

Extended Mercyverse Timeline with year and references to books/short stories
http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8370.0
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:52:50 am by Melanie »