Author Topic: Can we post fan art on the messageboard?  (Read 4306 times)

Lightning

• Grease Monkey
Can we post fan art on the messageboard?
« on: January 29, 2008, 04:04:20 pm »
i know we already know about the rules on fan fiction but want about fan art? can we post fan ART?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:16:03 pm by Elle »
long live Briggs<br />Alpha and Omaga Rocks  <br />Pity those foolish enough to get between me and the books

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: fan ART
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 04:53:25 pm »
Absolutely!  See -- I don't ALWAYS have to be mean to people.   The art is your own original creation, and you own all the rights to it.  That's why Patty and I had to get Daniel Dos Santos' permission to use his art for the Mercy's shirts.   So art shouldn't be a problem at all -- post away!
Where's my super-suit?

Lightning

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:00:12 pm »
ok i know this might be pushing it but just to save time and get it out of the way what other Fan stuff can we post on the site?

and no i don't have any examples
long live Briggs<br />Alpha and Omaga Rocks  <br />Pity those foolish enough to get between me and the books

Grey Drakkon

• Mechanic
    • Ranasp's Deviant Art Page
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 05:04:24 pm »
Here's a link to the fan art thread: http://hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=26.0  :) 
"Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between existentialism and a bad mood."  ~Kris, "Blade of Tyshalle"

Lightning

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:10 pm »
thanks

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 07:53:08 pm »
i keep meaning to get out my camera i drew some pictures before IK came out and haven't put them up yet :P

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:48 am »
Fan Art = Yes :)  There are some great ones here on the forums. 
Patty