Author Topic: Happy Greetings from a Tree :P  (Read 228 times)

SilverTreeSpirit

• Tinker
Happy Greetings from a Tree :P
« on: April 24, 2018, 08:41:09 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is SilverTreeSpirit (just don't call me ArianaTreeSpirit :-whistle, pun for Patty Briggs's use of Welsh for silver).Or just Travis.

I live in Waynesboro, Tennessee. I moved here from Yardley, PA two years ago.
I enjoy reading scifi/fantasy books, playing civilization IV, watching Anime, and enjoying the Sun and the Stars.
My favorite book by far is Tolkien's The Silmarillion.
If I were to live in the Mercy Thompson/ A&O universe, I would probably be a Fae. Hopefully, I would be incharge of all the trees, or just a sublevel below that chain of command. No, I would not be an Ent, XD. I would look human, but have deep green eyes. Oh! My real eyes are hazel, with a lot of green in them already. My hair would be a Mahogany or Chestnut brown color, with silver highlights and flecks sperst (can't spell it right, help would be appreciated) throughout it. I would also have a wooden staff that could turn and glow a brilliant white! What type of wood it is from would be anyone's guess, perhaps something never heard before.

Back to reality.
I enjoy the simple things in life, and i do not place value on the physical world, generally. I prefer spiritual truths, or just learning to be wise by using my understanding and compassion. However, i am only 28 years old.
I also enjoy rice and chicken noodle soup!

I'll think of more to add later.
P.S. I can also be very silly and screwy at times.(  was raised by watching WarnerBro's LooneyToons, esply BuggsBunny, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Wile E. Coyote) I keep the kid alive in me. Also, sometimes what I do might come across wrong to people which usually happens when i'm in a silly and nutty mood. --I also had a boss like that, except his sillyness did not come across wrong.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:01:04 pm by SilverTreeSpirit »
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power".-Abraham Lincoln

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing".-Abraham Lincoln

victorymon

• Pack Member
  • It wasnt me this time... I swear!
Re: Happy Greetings from a Tree :P
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 08:42:54 pm »
well hello and welcome from Germany.  :)
Hey everyone, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 08:46:35 pm »
Hello, and welcome from Montana. I also enjoy the Sun and Stars.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 08:51:43 pm »
Greetings, SilverTreeSpirit!
Poke around and enjoy what you find, get some posts made, there is more that will open up to you when you have more comments made.
Warning:  May contain traces of unicorn. ~Kat Cotton

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 09:59:00 pm »
Hello. Welcome to the forum. There are lots of ways to enjoy what we do here. Book and movie recommendations, ways to look up trivia from Patty Briggs' books, games we play among ourselves are just some of the things to enjoy.

pondhawk

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 06:36:46 am »
Welcome! Have fun here.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 01:55:39 am »
Welcome, and enjoy!
“Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton
    “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”
    ― Albert Einstein

SilverTreeSpirit

• Tinker
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 11:01:48 am »
Thank you everyone for the warm greeting.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power".-Abraham Lincoln

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing".-Abraham Lincoln