Author Topic: Mercyverse Canon question  (Read 2020 times)

Alka124

• Tool Wrangler
Mercyverse Canon question
« on: March 26, 2018, 07:48:42 pm »
Periodically I re-read all the published books of a few of my favorite authors. This Spring/Summer I'm working thru Ms. Briggs' Mercy books. I'm almost done but have a question about something I read (can't remember which book as I've been reading along at a fairly fast clip)...something about a senator's son who was killed as he was plotting against the fae and all the fae retreated to the reservation. Exactly which book did that happen in? I seem to have missed a book or perhaps a short story or novella? Help would be appreciated.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
Re: Mercyverse Canon question
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:07:19 pm »
That was in the Alpha and Omega Book Fair Game.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 08:27:56 pm »
Yes, Fair Game is part of the "Alpha and Omega" spin off series.  There are mentions of it in succeeding Mercy books.

This thread is now being moved out of "Navigating the Forums" since it's about the books, not navigating.
It's a leap year. Sanity is in short supply.  You can't have mine.

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 02:20:36 am »
And so, the star to steer by led to a new thread ... and I've got to close this before I wander farther askew into other poetic references. :-whistle
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia

Alka124

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 05:22:39 pm »
Thanks one and all, I'm starting on the Alpha Omega books next, glad to know I haven't inadvertently skipped a work.