Author Topic: Hello from Wyo!  (Read 271 times)

CourtneyMinusThePaint

• Tool Wrangler
Hello from Wyo!
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:26:59 am »
Greetings, salutations, and of the like!
My name is Courtney- and no, I don't spray paint people's garages. I just turned 24 not too long ago, and I am a newly made fan of the Mercy series. Lol I am a laid back person and I enjoy reading, writing short stories (including fanfics), and I am currently working on publishing my first comic series! My favorite color is green- just green, my favorite food is anything pasta with a red sauce, I am a practitioner of Asatru (minus the human sacrifices) and just recently became an unmarked priestess, and I love animals of all shape, size, color, and species. I also just graduated from university with my masters in psychology and am now moving on to my biology degree where I hope to braid it all together one day into a wonderful little behavioral biology degree.
If you have any questions about me or what I do, shoot me a message or comment on here. I like to talk about everything. "Taboo" is not a topic to me. All questions are asked for a reason and ignorance is easily cured by those willing to talk with an open mind.
My name is Courtney... And no, I don't spray paint people's garages out of anger.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
Re: Hello from Wyo!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 06:54:08 am »
Hello CourtneyMinusThePaint,

Welcome to the hurog forum. We have artists, animal lovers, biologists and readers here. Enjoy with abandon.

Janilee

CourtneyMinusThePaint

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 07:00:35 am »
Thank you, Janilee!! I look forward to getting acquainted with everyone!!  ????
My name is Courtney... And no, I don't spray paint people's garages out of anger.

victorymon

• Pack Member
  • It wasnt me this time... I swear!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:02:19 am »
greetings and salutations from Germany.
I hope you like this place. And dont worry, we dont bite... much...  ;)
Hey everyone, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 10:12:24 am »
Hi!  Welcome welcome, hardly any new folk have introduced themselves lately.
Congratulations on the publication.  :D
Poke around and post a bit, more things come available as you get a few comments under your belt.
*witty placeholder here*

CourtneyMinusThePaint

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 10:31:23 am »
Thank you, Patti! I most certainly will! I'm so super happy thatch found a Mercy-loving pack and I look forward to talking about future books and ideas- that is after I get a few more books under my belt. Lol

Zealith

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • dragcaves
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 12:19:46 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

BillG

• Senior Pack Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 12:34:23 am »
Welcome, indeed, Courtney. Hop in and wade around...although in places and at times it can get kind of deep. LOL
“Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton
    “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”
    ― Albert Einstein