Author Topic: Just a Note of Appreciation  (Read 243 times)

DianaWolfskill

• Tool Wrangler
Just a Note of Appreciation
« on: March 20, 2017, 12:04:40 am »
I am a big fan of the Mercy Thompson series and the Alpha and Omega series. Silence Fallen is wonderful! I appreciate that Mercy and Anna are strong women with wit and spirit. Adam and Charles are worthy mates for such amazing women and the supporting characters are so very well drawn. I enjoy following their adventures and like to listen to the audiobook versions before I go to bed at night.  I love how Mercy is both an agent of change / chaos but also always seems to create (recreate?) events her world to make things work out for the best for those she cares about.

****SPOILERS****

I would really like to see a movie or film series set and enjoyed the graphic novels. A vampire court in Milan, Prague, a golem - so many wonderful things (word pictures?) that I would love to see interpreted on screen or in graphic art.

One thing that confused me a bit is who knew that the rescue party's co-pilot and supposed submissive wolf was actually Bran and when. I usually see this sort of twist coming, but I was surprised. A pleasant surprise that seemed just so very right in retrospect. And I smiled when Bran told Mercy that he loved her at the end. Yeah, I am a sap for Mercy getting the love and appreciation.

~~Spoiler bars added.
Patti L., Busymoddy.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:43:28 am by Patti L. »