Author Topic: Mercy's Photograph  (Read 10830 times)

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Mercy's Photograph
« on: January 24, 2008, 07:22:33 pm »
We learned in Moon Called that Adam has a picture of Mercy in his bedroom. What's the story behind the photograph?  :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:02:44 pm by Elle »
Hurog Means Dragon.

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Mercy's Photograph
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:26:13 pm »
Oh wow <grin>  Mike told me that the speculation was roiling on this one and I'd better go put my two cents in.  First, until this came up, I never thought about how the picture got there.  So I read through your comments for insight!  I liked Jenniwee's thought that it might be the photo Bran gave him . . . but then I thought about Adam.  He would never have kept that photo while he was married -- it would have been a betrayal of his vows, and he takes such things very seriously.   He is not a stalker.  If he told a picture of Mercy, he'd have told her about it.  So.  After running through various scenarios, I have decided.

It's a picture Jesse took of Mercy after getting a camera for her birthday when she was fourteen.  It's a little out of focus, but Mercy is laughing in it and has a bit of frosting on her nose.  She's wearing a dark brown t-shirt that says "Custer got Souixed"
Hugs,
Patty