Author Topic: what the characters look like  (Read 2120 times)

montanagirl76

• Tool Wrangler
what the characters look like
« on: March 15, 2016, 06:12:56 am »
Hi, I have been a fan of the books for years, but have a hard time conjuring up images for all of the characters. Is there any place I could go that would show me what each character looks like from Patricia's eyes? Thank you :)

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: what the characters look like
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 06:31:50 am »
The canon area has all the characteristics that people have gleaned from the books, with citations of which page of which book, for each Mercyverse character.
It's a leap year. Sanity is in short supply.  You can't have mine.

misspiggy4ever

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:39:22 pm »
For me, I've always wanted to know what Asil looks like. Others around him have said he was exceptionally beautiful. He himself claims the same. I would love if Patty had an artist create renditions of the characters as she sees them. Though I know that although the descriptions of the characters are given, we all probably see them in our minds a little different.

Caerz

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 03:03:12 pm »
Hi, not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to access the canon section that was linked here  :(
I'd love to see the character descriptions because sometimes I feel Ms Briggs leaves them a little vague.
Any suggestions please?

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 03:51:55 pm »
Sorry, they've been offline for renovation for some time.  We haven't gotten word on when they'll be back.
It's a leap year. Sanity is in short supply.  You can't have mine.

Kflowers

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 01:03:18 am »
I would like to know as well. Working on getting a pack sleeve. Just want to be authentic to be book as possible.