Author Topic: Who's music would fit in the Mercyverse?  (Read 1351 times)

Jake

• Grease Monkey
  • Kaiju Rulez
Who's music would fit in the Mercyverse?
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:03:00 pm »
I've been wondering who's music would be a perfect fit in the Mercyverse. It doesn't necessarily mean for just a live action adaptation be it a movie or t.v. show (which would be amazing). But who's music do you find fitting for the series.

For me it comes down to two bands and one composer.

1st would be Chromatics. Their music is very artsy and beautiful (like Mercy herself to me). I could imagine songs like Kill for Love or Lady fitting into the narrative somehow. Even Shadow (the Michel's Runway Edit) would work. If you don't agree with the lyrics of their songs, then they do instrumental versions as well which are amazing! 

2nd would be Night Riots. Just listen to their album Howl (ironic?) and you be the judge. I've also met the band in person and they are an awesome bunch.

Finally I'd go with composer Cliff Martinez. I love the entire Drive soundtrack. The music as a very beautiful urban and artistic feel to it. I can totally see (or hear?) this music fitting with the setting of the Tri-Cities.

What do you guys think?

P.S. I want a Mercy T.V. Show on H.B.O or STARS. They get away with so much, LOL.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:04:41 pm by Jake »
Forget money, I have a vision!