Author Topic: Errors or discrepancies in the books  (Read 45860 times)

Melanie

• Grease Monkey
Re: Errors or discrepancies in the books
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2019, 08:23:14 am »
Error at the end of Silence Fallen, Cast of Characters, Friends and Foe, last entry:
”Ariane, silver-borne fae who…”
Ariane isn`t silver borne but made the fae artifact the Silver Borne.

SB chapter 12 paperback page 232:
Ariane… “forged it of silver and magic and her blood”
FB chapter 2 paperback page 26:
“The Silver Borne was an artifact that she`d created…”

Elder Grimm

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2019, 02:56:28 am »
I am unsure if I am posting this is the correct place or at all. In defense I am old and on my phone at work.

I had issues with the last Alpha Omega book. Where we are suddenly introduced to a pack of crazy wolves that flies in the face of everything Bran has ever stood for. Especially with the new laws. Also having him want Mercy in a more sexual way instead of the fatherly way he always adopted before. These two things made it impossible for me to read the book. It came off as more of a fanfiction than a true part in the series. Can someone please help me to wrap my head around the severe character alteration of Bran.

Melanie

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2019, 01:13:22 pm »
I am unsure if I am posting this is the correct place or at all. In defense I am old and on my phone at work.

This thread is for spelling mistakes, continuity errors and general technical, logical errors.
I think your post would fit better in the book discussion part of the forum.

Strangely, there isn't already a thread for Burn Bright, so I opened a topic about Burn Bright, in which we can discuss.

You can find it here:

The Hurog Family » Patricia Briggs' Books » The Weres » Mercy Thompson | A&O Books Board
» Published Books (Moderators: Elle, Has, Zealith, Patti L., Midangel)
» [A&O #5] Burn Bright Discussion **Spoilers** NO black spoiler bars!